Sol Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you had an appointment with your pot of pills and bottle of whisky:102:

Fecking hell you've got some sauce.6pm on a Saturday night and you can still see the keys to type,must be some kind of record.

Must be the stuff that you post just making us assume you are pissed then:)

I made one mistake in a post which the vultures descended upon.

Along the lines of

i could never go a week without a drink

substitute 'could' for 'usually' and the statement becomes nearer to the truth.

There are a number of people on here that know me, and i'm almost certain there isnt one that could honestly ever say they have seen me pissed. I dont think its even happened in the last 20+ years.

Thats not what they have told me...anyway I'm off out to see my friends Jack Daniels and...Glen..Morangie.Now wheres me Paracetamol.

I
There are a number of people on here that know me, and i'm almost certain there isnt one that could honestly ever say they have seen me pissed. I dont think its even happened in the last 20+ years.
Last Time I saw BB, he kept putting his arm around me, and saying I love you I do fcuking love you!then slipped over just has he sprayed everyone with vomit.

It just goes to show how wrong you can be, I though he was pissed, sorry BB.

Last Time I saw BB,
The last time I saw him was just before last years 5-a-side.

I went to pick him up and Mrs BB said "You'd better come in :icon_roll"

She told me to go upstairs to him, she was having nothing to do with him. He was laid in a bath full of bubbly water wearing a suit, a monocle, sipping "lemonade" from a flute and watching a toy train travel around the bath whilst Christopher Cross was playing on the stereo.

"Mr hic Melton, Jump hic in" was all I got out of him followed by fits of laughter.

He wasn't drunk though.

Last edited:
Last Time I saw BB, he kept putting his arm around me, and saying I love you I do fcuking love you!then slipped over just has he sprayed everyone with vomit.

It just goes to show how wrong you can be, I though he was pissed, sorry BB.

The last time I saw him was just before last years 5-a-side.

I went to pick him up and Mrs BB said "You'd better come in :icon_roll"

She told me to go upstairs to him, she was having nothing to do with him. He was laid in a bath full of bubbly water wearing a suit, a monocle, sipping "lemonade" from a flute and watching a toy train travel around the bath whilst Christopher Cross was playing on the stereo.

"Mr hic Melton, Jump hic in" was all I got out of him followed by fits of laughter.

He wasn't drunk though.

Bah, rumbled again

hosednu8.gif

Sol Campbell is getting stick for one thing and one thng only, because he let the Spurs fans down in the manner he did nothing more, nothing less.

He made his bed now he must lie in it!

Sol Campbell is getting stick for one thing and one thng only, because he let the Spurs fans down in the manner he did nothing more, nothing less.

He made his bed now he must lie in it!

You haven't heard the words of the song then?

Mark McGhee and Dennis Wise quite rightly got stick from the Leicester fans for letting them down. However, the words of the song about Sol Campbell were racist and homophobic which the McGhee and Wise abuse never were. It has put their club and their supporters club in a terrible position. They must have been put under pressure to apologise and yet Sol Campbell is the last person they want to apologise to.

Mark McGhee and Dennis Wise quite rightly got stick from the Leicester fans for letting them down. However, the words of the song about Sol Campbell were racist and homophobic which the McGhee and Wise abuse never were. It has put their club and their supporters club in a terrible position. They must have been put under pressure to apologise and yet Sol Campbell is the last person they want to apologise to.

Called him a fat scottish bastard a number of times, surely as racist as Sol's? Maybe it doesnt count because it used the cheer up sleep jean tune?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669