Sports Personality of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be:
one of the boxers - but are they BBC enough?
one of the athletes if they do something special in the Euro Champs (still doesn't warrant the title IMO)
Andy Murray or Henman if they reach the semis of the US Open

or, most likely IMO, Kevin Pietersen if he scores a few runs against Pakistan then starts the Ashes series well - it starts before the Personality event doesn't it?

Or Luke Priest, a rider for Stoke's Academy team and main team. He suffered an awful crash even on the very good and protective airfence, he still managed horrendous injures. Here's the details

Luke remains under sedation in hospital after an operation on Wednesday night. He has a broken ankle and some internal injuries, although at this stage surgeons are unable to determine the exact extent of these. We are sure all supporters would wish to extend their best wishes to Luke, his family and friends at this time and we will provide further information when available.

He's improved from then and is now drinking and eating.

Graeme Dott.

Not one of the favourites at the start of the Snooker World Championships but did brilliantly by beating Peter Ebdon, Ronnie O'Sullivan and Nigel Bond. :038: :038: :038:

Or in the same sport, Paul Hunter.

One of my favourite players, has been bravely battling cancer for a year now. It is getting worse, and we could all see the pain he was in at the championship, but he was determined to do well. He not long ago announced that he was taking a year off from the sport to continue his fight against cancer. So all the best Paul, I really hope we get to see you back at the table soon. :038: :038: :038: :038:

Last edited:
What a shambles our sporting pedigree has been this year if you lot are lamely plucking out names such as Fallon & Dott as contenders.

Cancle the fukking event, anybody who wins it will only be doing so be default. Bunch of kunts

I think Britain lacks personalities in Sport and those who have Personalities are shite at what they do:102: Murray has all the personality of a Housebrick.

highland fox said:
Can I still edit peoples posts or is that now frowned up. That used to be nearly as much fun as a big cock up the bullet hole followed a bit of snowballing with Trev & Nev
I don't know H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670