Sports Personality of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
I don't know H,those farmers boys aren't just up for a bit of bum fun these days,a quick role in the hay is all they want these days..whatever happened to good old arse sex with some strapping six footer from Oakham

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking you foul man:018:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Or in the same sport, Paul Hunter.

he's on the death list...

Mike Hunt Smells said:

i didn't pick him!

i picked a bunch of bar stewards who refuse to die

FUNNIES

Little Britain star David Walliams is the new 5-2 favourite with Blue Square to be named BBC Sports Personality of the Year in December after swimming the Channel for Sport Relief. FA Cup hero Steven Gerrard is second at 7-2. (Daily Mirror)

Source

If Walliams got it then I think the 100 other people that swam the Channel, along with every other professional fisherman, snooker player, darts player etc might be a bit annoyed!

Pietersen is a good bet, flamboyant cricketer on some good form. I think the first three ashes tests are before the tournament so if he scores a few hundreds he'll have a good chance.

The Ryder cup and another major are this year so perhaps a golfer will emerge. Don't really want Monty to get it, he choked again this year!

Football, there hasn't been a great deal of candidates despite it being a world cup year. Rooney, Beckham and Lampard all did shit at the world cup. Gerrard was ok but not great. Hes done well for Liverpool though and will probably be the new England captain.

If Murray wins it i'll vomit. Won a few games at Wimbledon but is only ranked 40 in the world. I see he choked in the Davis Cup as well.

Boxers haven't done that well recently because their fights are normally on sky box office and not a lot of people see them, Lewis is an exception because he won the biggest prize in boxing. Calzaghe has a chance now that he is on ITV and that fight against Lacy was pretty good viewing.

Theres still a few months to go. There is still time for a few candidates to emerge.

No ****er should get it. This year we have failed. No success and no perosnalities, only failing media junkie robots

Can't agree with Pieterson, i like the guy but i don't think he's forms been that great since the Ashes.

Flintoff might get it:102:

Brauny Blue said:
Theres only one winner for the overseas vote

0 Monty, Monty....Monty.. Monty..Monty..Monty...........Panesar:038: :biggrin:
Come on Brauny, he is an England player, he qualifies by birth rite :icon_lol: :icon_wink

give it to graham dott, for comedy value.

Scodger Cubs said:
Can't agree with Pieterson, i like the guy but i don't think he's forms been that great since the Ashes.

Made a century against India, 2 against Sri Lanka and is the most consistent one day player!

But he'll only get it if he makes a couple of tons in the early Ashes tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669