Swansea City 1-0 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Do you have to have special lessons on being an arsehole or does it just come naturally?

I didn't know these existed, anyone know where I can get some?

Hazzman

Hardly a MoM performance but one of the few who didn't look half asleep. Apart from one almost very costly slip-up, Hobbs was our best player.

Does anyone know what went on with Wellens yesterday? If you're not aware, he was stripped off and apparently ready to come on, then next minute he vanished down the tunnel and Dany came on instead. What happened? Did he ever come back out?

He did come back out. Apparently one Swansea fan went for our dugout as well. Their stewards rather than eject the idiot, put him back in his seat.

Profondo Rosso

Stringer on RL reckoned it was a tactical ploy to make Swansea think Wellens was coming on instead of N'Guessan, as it caused Swansea to change their substitution too.

alex

Right, now I'm fully awake I think I should mention the bloke who sat two seats to my left. Some of the things he came out with during the match:

"Sort it out Pearson you idiot!"
"Not good enough Peasron. F***ing idiot!"
"If he thinks this team's good enough then we need to change the f***ing manager!"
"Andy King is the worst midfielder I've ever f***ing seen."
"Why not bring N'Guessan on, he's got two winners against these already."
And when N'Guessan came on not five minutes later:
"No! You f***ing idiot!"

Twat and a half who spouted utter bollocks from the moment he bothered to show up about ten minutes into the game until about four minutes from the end when he f***ed off. Arsehole.

what a totAl knob, f off

tedfoxxx

Right, now I'm fully awake I think I should mention the bloke who sat two seats to my left. Some of the things he came out with during the match:

"Sort it out Pearson you idiot!"
"Not good enough Peasron. F***ing idiot!"
"If he thinks this team's good enough then we need to change the f***ing manager!"
"Andy King is the worst midfielder I've ever f***ing seen."
"Why not bring N'Guessan on, he's got two winners against these already."
And when N'Guessan came on not five minutes later:
"No! You f***ing idiot!"

Twat and a half who spouted utter bollocks from the moment he bothered to show up about ten minutes into the game until about four minutes from the end when he f***ed off. Arsehole.

I paid for my ticket, I can say what I ****ing well want.

tedfoxxx

Yes, that's exactly the sort of shite twats like him come out with.

I had one behind me for the Ipswich game, he didn't stop with 'Fryatt, you lazy ****.' Etc. When we scored he said 'Fryatt tried to tackle Howard there the greedy bastard, did you see that?!' Bizzare. You have to wonder why people like that bother putting themselves through the stress of going to a football match.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
I had one behind me for the Ipswich game, he didn't stop with 'Fryatt, you lazy ****.' Etc. When we scored he said 'Fryatt tried to tackle Howard there the greedy bastard, did you see that?!' Bizzare. You have to wonder why people like that bother putting themselves through the stress of going to a football match.

The Walkers is infested with people who change the facts to fit their opinions.

Profondo Rosso

The Walkers is infested with people who change the facts to fit their opinions.

Bloody hell! There's a woman near me who just slags off Oakley all game. I know Oakley has not been the best this season, but even if he's doing ok, she'll slag him off for something or other.

Some people seem to have personal vendettas against the players which won't change no matter what. :icon_roll

Sionnach

Bloody hell! There's a woman near me who just slags off Oakley all game. I know Oakley has not been the best this season, but even if he's doing ok, she'll slag him off for something or other.

Some people seem to have personal vendettas against the players which won't change no matter what. :icon_roll

This has been going on for years - and probably still does at most clubs. I remember in the 80's Mark Venus getting some real stick regardless of how he played and then, when he left, it was Mark Bright's turn. Conversely, some players who had quite forgettable careers at City seem to become fans' favourites just by turning up e.g. Bob Hazell

beaumontfox

Well that certainly wasn't me. Most of the first half v Ipswich I was moaning we hadn't got our corner our side of the Kop so I could get a decent photo of his arse.........:icon_sad:

beaumontfox

Anyhoo! I couldn't get any commentary on my radio during the game, the local station only had match updates, and couldn't tune in to anything else. So I don't know what RL were watching if they mentioned King a lot cos he did feck all......but at least he didn't waste possession like Gallagher and Dyer did(he didn't have the ball enough to do that!)

I'm just surprised NP didn't change at least one of the wide players at halftime, seeing how ineffective both were during the first half.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I paid for my ticket, I can say what I ****ing well want.

Two points:

1. In purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by the Ground Regulations. Both the Ground Regulations and the laws of the land say that you can't say what you ****ing well want
  2. Have you ever thought that saying what you ****ing well want might be counterproductive?

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Two points:

1. In purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by the Ground Regulations. Both the Ground Regulations and the laws of the land say that you can't say what you ****ing well want
  2. Have you ever thought that saying what you ****ing well want might be counterproductive?

When reading Ted's post, what made you think he was being serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669