The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2014/15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which lesser opponents?

Not lesser than us, lesser than the average Premier League side, basically any team below Everton in the league.

We have to try and win some games regardless of the fact every single team is better than us.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo.../11383459/Transfer-news-and-rumours-live.html I work in a hotel near East Midlands airport. Aaron Lennon is in the lobby area with a man and a woman in suits. I know Leicester's chief exec is Susan Whelan?? Not sure how concrete it is, but looks like a deal could be done at some point this afternoon/evening!!, 14.41Come on Aaron

Ok, lets dissect this a little ...

EMA is just up the road from Stoke, Derby, Leicester and Nottingham.

There are lots of people who know that Susan Whelan is our CEO, he doesn't go as far as to say that either of the suits contain SW.

Any deal would HAVE to be done by the end of this evening, the window shuts tonight.

Nothing to see here.

Not lesser than us, lesser than the average Premier League side, basically any team below Everton in the league.

We have to try and win some games regardless of the fact every single team is better than us.

Apologies, I assumed we were talking team selection for the Palace game. I assumed they were a lesser team.

and lennon, we want both, sky sports news

Sky also saying Everton in for Lennon now and are now the favourites.

Very unlikely he will arrive here imo.

SSN saying West Brom and us in for Capoue (sp) and also foreign teams.

Also talking to Lennon atm.

Having just spent the last 15 minutes watching SSN, I get the distinct impression that fack all is happening anywhere so they're just making stuff up to justify the fuss.

SSN saying West Brom and us in for Capoue (sp) and also foreign teams.

Also talking to Lennon atm.

Then about 5 mins later Rob tanner from the Mercury tweets there will be nothing else happening today for City.

SSN saying that there will be no more business tonight at Leicester.

Disappointed to be honest.

Don't know what Pearson has seen from this group of players to suggest extra reinforcements aren't required.

I suppose if he couldn't attract the right player he didn't have much choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669