the met

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in no way can I argue that, I wasn't there. As I don't watch the news or read papers I bow to your superior knowledge on the case, and if that's true, then it's shocking.

My opinion is only based on what evidence was presented in court, I do know that there is an awful lot that I don't know.

As you pointed out, my theory didn't mention JCDM :icon_wink

Of course, I knew you wouldn't be so presumptuous. :icon_wink

Great theory btw.

You wrote that the person in charge had made up the identity of a suspect. When I challenged you on that, you said it was a joke. How was that not a joke about the matter under discussion?

You really need to make your mind up.
It was a light hearted remark to try and calm down a thread that had or was in danger of becoming personal.Sorry If I offended you or appeared to be making fun off a serious situation.I am really not into being nasty or aggresive.You may enjoy being deadly serious on things,that is not my way,I have more than enough very serious things in my life like,I said I'm sorry I offended you.On hindsight I should have not got involved in this thread because I clearly have no idea of what I'm talking about,next time I shall think twice before opening my mouth

Are you dressed up with a cap and satchel :icon_wink

Only in your sordid fantasies.I'm getting off this thread before Boc comes back on and has a pop at me for being silly:icon_redf I'm running out of places to go,think I'll feck off to music.

Last edited:
From the BBC. :icon_sad:

..... 17 witnesses said they had not heard officers shout a clear warning before opening fire.

Plus other stuff which suggests the officers lied under oath in the Health and Safety case and that subsequent Police statements have been mendacious at best and Stalinist style disinformation at worst. :icon_sad:

"Hey, potential suicide bomber, I'm going to give you a warning before I take you out....."

HHmmmm, I can see a flaw in that thinking, can anyone else?

From the BBC. :icon_sad:

Plus other stuff which suggests the officers lied under oath in the Health and Safety case and that subsequent Police statements have been mendacious at best and Stalinist style disinformation at worst. :icon_sad:

health and safety in an armed police shooting? the worlds gone mad.

health and safety in an armed police shooting? the worlds gone mad.

Cops running around with guns shooting people without finding out who they are or if they pose any kind of threat?
I agree, the world has gone mad.

"Hey, potential suicide bomber, I'm going to give you a warning before I take you out....."

HHmmmm, I can see a flaw in that thinking, can anyone else?

I would love to know your reasoning of how he was identified as a potential suicide bomber.

the cops were bored and thought they would shoot someone in the face 7 times :icon_roll

Hehe, your resistance didn't last long. :icon_wink

No, they weren't bored, they made a monumental ****up but aren't big enough to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669