The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would anyone want to top up, at the prices they charge?

As I pointed out in another thread, it's cheaper to get a new sim than it is to top up.

I know, I read (and was grateful for) your comments. It just seems like such a farcical situation though that it is cheaper to get a new telephone number (because that is what a new sim card gives you) than to top up an existing one.

At this rate surely the telco's will run out of numbers sooner rather than later!

I know, I read (and was grateful for) your comments. It just seems like such a farcical situation though that it is cheaper to get a new telephone number (because that is what a new sim card gives you) than to top up an existing one.

At this rate surely the telco's will run out of numbers sooner rather than later!

Two things. Firstly, you can often have your old number transferred to your new card; although when you are using it for mobile broadband there is barely a reason to do so.

Secondly, phone companies normally set a limit on the length of time that a card can be left unused (usually 180 or 360 days) before the number allocated is lost. The number can therefore be reused after a reasonable period has been left.

That people are allowed to break the same law over and over and over.

If you've put your little caravan on an illegal spot more than a few times why shouldn't you have your box on wheels crushed?

And why isn't the gypo council being made to cover the cost of the removal?

That people are allowed to break the same law over and over and over.

If you've put your little caravan on an illegal spot more than a few times why shouldn't you have your box on wheels crushed?

And why isn't the gypo council being made to cover the cost of the removal?

Totally agree. This problem wouldn't have occurred if councils were able to remove them much sooner. Everyone else has to comply with the law - so should they. (Thieving b**tards as well). I hope the police will check their tax discs, insurance, etc as well!

Totally agree. This problem wouldn't have occurred if councils were able to remove them much sooner. Everyone else has to comply with the law - so should they. (Thieving b**tards as well). I hope the police will check their tax discs, insurance, etc as well!

They aren't there, they've already ****ed off leaving Rentacunt on site.

Sorry Bob, I have no map or wiki reference for this - you'll just have to settle for my word. Or not.

They're different from me and I can't bear it. Why can't somebody make them homeless? I want them to suffer!

Totally agree. I also hate people that live a different lifestyle to me as well. This problem wouldn't have occurred if councils were just allowed to burn them while they sleep.

You daft racists. Who or what are you banging on about now?

I believe that if I said something like "Get back to your Guinness, potato pie and wife-beating" then that would be a racist post - I'm ****ed if I can find anything like that in the one you object to.

I believe that if I said something like "Get back to your Guinness, potato pie and wife-beating" then that would be a racist post - I'm ****ed if I can find anything like that in the one you object to.

I'm not objecting to anything, I'm just pointing and laughing and wondering who it is you want to be made suffer

I'm not objecting to anything, I'm just pointing and laughing and wondering who it is you want to be made suffer

Well I can't speak for Mawsley but I'd like the thieving, cynical, scum sucking ****s who occupy/occupied Dale Farm to suffer.

Well I can't speak for Mawsley but I'd like the thieving, cynical, scum sucking ***** who occupy/occupied Dale Farm to suffer.
Are the bailiffs able to seize their gypovans and sell them to recover costs in the same way as say a debt defaulter, a drug dealer or suchlike?
I see they're using cattle prods. I like that. It makes people's faces funny. Will there be a DVD?

Well I can't speak for Mawsley but I'd like the thieving, cynical, scum sucking ****s who occupy/occupied Dale Farm to suffer.

What have they stolen? In what sense have they 'occupied' land that they own? And why would you like them to suffer any more than they already are?

Bigotry really is a vile human trait.

What have they stolen? In what sense have they 'occupied' land that they own? And why would you like them to suffer any more than they already are?

So if a millionaire bought some land cheap because it didn't have planning permission and then built a mansion on it you would support his right to do so?

Plus, have you ever had travellers move in near you? They are vile, anti social ****s.

Last edited:
What have they stolen?
Anything that isn't nailed down.

In what sense have they 'occupied' land that they own? .
They don't have a legal right to live on it anymore than I have a right to keep a lion in my back garden to piss of my next door neighbour and her pack of cats.

And why would you like them to suffer any more than they already are?.
Unreasonable behaviour spawns unreasonable behaviour.

As is an inability in some quarters to accept that these people are criminals. Brad Pitt does not walk among them.

So if a millionaire bought some land cheap because it didn't have planning permission and then built a mansion on it you would support his right to do so?

Plus, have you ever had travellers move in near you? They are vile, anti social *****.

The ones near us are generally anti-social, rude and not pleasant people that don't feel the need to follow the same social and moral code as the rest of us. It isn't unusual to see 'mothers' in their luminous velour tracksuits encouraging their kids to shoplift what they want, whilst they insult and push their front of the way of any there may be.

As for the mess they leave on the odd time they actually travel somewhere is rank. I'd also love to know how it is acceptable to leave horses in the state that they do right on the doorstep of the RSPCA centre, I have been tempted many times to call them myself in the full knowledge that they, like the police won't do anything.

I just hope that the police are CCTV-ing every person there that commits a criminal act against the police and they get the same long sentences as those at the London riots.

I haven't suggested anything of the sort and I really don't see the point you're trying to make.

have you ever had travellers move in near you? They are vile, anti social ****s.

As a matter of fact, I live about 5 minutes walk away from a group of settled travellers, living in a similar setup as Dale Farm only smaller scale, and have never had a minutes bother from them. The worst thing I could say about them is that their horses leave a lot of shit on the road.
There's also a halting site about 10 minutes in the other direction that definitely has a lot of rougher elements living there, but same story, they've never caused me any bother whatsoever.

There were some students though that used to live across the road last year that caused me no end of hassle, one of them was ginger as well. Therefore, this must mean that all foxy haired students are evil ****s that should be exterminated for the good of my ignorance and bigotry.

I haven't suggested anything of the sort and I really don't see the point you're trying to make.

I'll let you think about it a bit longer, I'm sure you'll work it out in the end.

The wankers moved onto the park near my mothers a couple of years ago. They deliberately ****ed the cricket pitch that was there at the time.When they eventually were moved on they emptied their shit all over the kids play area meaning it couldn't be used for weeks until it was disinfected.

I'll let you think about it a bit longer, I'm sure you'll work it out in the end.

I won't be thinking about it at all. It was a specious attempt at not making any point.

The wankers moved onto the park near my mothers a couple of years ago. They deliberately ****ed the cricket pitch that was there at the time.When they eventually were moved on they emptied their shit all over the kids play area meaning it couldn't be used for weeks until it was disinfected.

What colour were these ****s? Black? White? Brownish?
Whatever colour they were, it must logically follow that every other person on the planet that is the same colour as them must also be just as ****ish as they were. It's obvious.

I won't be thinking about it at all. It was a specious attempt at not making any point.

Well I think I've made a very good point, which you have avoided answering, just because you own the land does that give you the right to ignore the law?

Well I think I've made a very good point, which you have avoided answering, just because you own the land does that give you the right to ignore the law?

Okay, yes, bravo, it was an excellent point, just superb. Now, how does this wonderful point that you've made relate to me or the questions that I asked you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670