The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, yes, bravo, it was an excellent point, just superb. Now, how does this wonderful point that you've made relate to me or the questions that I asked you?

Still not answered, let me repeat the question I asked you.

So if a millionaire bought some land cheap because it didn't have planning permission and then built a mansion on it you would support his right to do so?

Still not answered, let me repeat the question I asked you.

I think you really need to go back and read the thread, it is you that has avoided every single question that I've asked. In fact, you posed this pointless question as a response to mine.

But, okay, let's play your game. To answer the question, no, I wouldn't 'support his right to do so' because that 'right' doesn't exist.
So now, any chance you'll be answering mine?

What was your question again?

There were several that you've avoided:

What have they stolen? In what sense have they 'occupied' land that they own? And why would you like them to suffer any more than they already are?

What colour were these ****s? Black? White? Brownish?

how does this wonderful point that you've made relate to me or the questions that I asked you?

I've also got a few that expand on your irrelevant question about this fictitious millionaire, but one thing at a time.

Which "gypos" do we hate? Irish travellers? Romany Gypsies? Boat people? Static Travellers? So confusing.

So if a millionaire bought some land cheap because it didn't have planning permission and then built a mansion on it you would support his right to do so?

Plus, have you ever had travellers move in near you? They are vile, anti social ****s.

In this situation, would you accuse him of being a "thieving, cynical, scum sucking ****"?

Originally Posted by Macky
What have they stolen? In what sense have they 'occupied' land that they own? And why would you like them to suffer any more than they already are?
They have knowingly broken the law and then fought their legal eviction at the taxpayers' expense for 10 years. Why is that acceptable?

Originally Posted by Macky
What colour were these ****s? Black? White? Brownish?
Colour is irrelevant, it is how they choose to live their lives.

In this situation, would you accuse him of being a "thieving, cynical, scum sucking ****"?
Well, it would be pulled down in less than 10 years and he would have to pay for the expense of it being demolished and he wouldn't have rent a mob spoiling for a fight on his behalf, but yes I would call him a cynical, scum sucking ****.

Well, it would be pulled down in less than 10 years and he would have to pay for the expense of it being demolished and he wouldn't have rent a mob spoiling for a fight on his behalf, but yes I would call him a cynical, scum sucking ****.

I notice you omitted thieving

get marksmen in to take out the ones on that metal thing they built.
extra 100 quid if germaine 'im a bit short on publicity right now' gets winged.

Kasabian's 'Velociraptor'.

Can't get that bastard chorus out of my head. I'm going mad, it's all I can sodding hear!!

Velociraptor!
He’s gonna find ya!
He’s gonna kill ya!
He’s gonna eat ya!

Kasabian's 'Velociraptor'.

Can't get that bastard chorus out of my head. I'm going mad, it's all I can sodding hear!!

Velociraptor!
He’s gonna find ya!
He’s gonna kill ya!
He’s gonna eat ya!
Don't tell your psychologist.

Where's the bloody tidying-up fairy? This house is a pig sty. It's one thing the wife and the kids buggering off for a holiday but taking the TUF is taking the piss.

FaceBook 'captcha' codes that refuse to believe that what I am typing is what I am seeing.

****ing ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670