The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will notice my lack of response to all this.

The majority of the posters are clearly ignorant & obnoxious, so much so that there isnt any point trying to make your own views known.

Im almost at the stage where id like to buy BM, Homer & Macky the first trade. I can promise you that you would change your minds.

I have a very obnoxious and ignorant friend who came out with the same cliche's and after i forced him to read it hes now a bigger fan of it than me.

But no your right, Graphic novels ( sorry im being "pretentious") are for childen and theres definately no way on earth someone could enjoy one as much as Wordsworth or Shakespeare.

If you run out of Reggae reggae sauce, I find that YR sauce with a dash of tabasco works really well as a substitute. Use HP sauce if you don't have any YR.

You will notice my lack of response to all this.

The majority of the posters are clearly ignorant & obnoxious, so much so that there isnt any point trying to make your own views known.

Im almost at the stage where id like to buy BM, Homer & Macky the first trade. I can promise you that you would change your minds.

I have a very obnoxious and ignorant friend who came out with the same cliche's and after i forced him to read it hes now a bigger fan of it than me.

But no your right, Graphic novels ( sorry im being "pretentious") are for childen and theres definately no way on earth someone could enjoy one as much as Wordsworth or Shakespeare.

You haven't actually comprehended anything that I've posted in this thread have you?

I certainly didn't suggest it wasn't a worthy or legitimate form of entertainment - I read Viz, so who am I to talk? I'd be willing to have a bash at it, but I'd be very surprised if it was a piece of literature to match any of those authors I mentioned above.

If you run out of Reggae reggae sauce, I find that YR sauce with a dash of tabasco works really well as a substitute. Use HP sauce if you don't have any YR.

I find a splash of soy sauce in some your super noodles can give them a real boost and an authentic taste of the orient.

Last edited:
What are 'Super Noodles'? I'm guessing it's some form of noodle, but what makes them super? Are they made of meat?

So, they're not made of meat and they're not actually 'super' at all. They're just noodles.

I think I'd sooner eat this copy of The Walking Dead that Kingy has promised to buy me.

No they're made of some sort of noodly material. And they're most certainly not 'super', they're disgusting.

So, they're not made of meat and they're not actually 'super' at all. They're just noodles.

I think I'd sooner eat this copy of The Walking Dead that Kingy has promised to buy me.

They're the kind of snack, a bit like a burger from McDonalds, that make you feel slightly ashamed of yourself after eating one.

Last edited:
Maybe if you added some Reggae Reggae sauce to them, they'd be ideal for pastafarians.

Maybe if you added some Reggae Reggae sauce to them, they'd be ideal for pastafarians.

Lolz.

Make a raga ragu maybe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675