The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
& if you dont know who the TB goons are , well then your probally one of them.

TB Goon = a predictable response will follow almost any suggestion/opinion/statement made on TB. Arguing your opinion will only result in TB Breakdown, mocking your every sentence and possible spelling mistakes. Arguing further only attracts the other TB goons, who usually hunt in packs of 3-4.

:icon_wink

I think you mean the Inner Circle.

Are you one of them?

TB Goon = a predictable response will follow almost any suggestion/opinion/statement made on TB.

Like when you disagree with something someone says, they overreact and call you either a c**t or a goon rather than trying to have a real discussion. Got it. That answers my above question.

Arguing your opinion will only result in TB Breakdown, mocking your every sentence and possible spelling mistakes.

Christ, imagine if they did that to you - it'd take all day.

Arguing further only attracts the other TB goons, who usually hunt in packs of 3-4.

Are there a few of you then?

Are you one of them?

Like when you disagree with something someone says, they overreact and call you either a c**t or a goon rather than trying to have a real discussion. Got it. That answers my above question.

Christ, imagine if they did that to you - it'd take all day.

Are there a few of you then?

No, but honestly. You wonder why i call you a ****.

Get a life and stop proof reading all my posts. We all GET IT your better educated than us.

And if you fancy it you can mention me in your blog.

TB Goon = a predictable response will follow almost any suggestion/opinion/statement made on TB. Arguing your opinion will only result in TB Breakdown, mocking your every sentence and possible spelling mistakes. Arguing further only attracts the other TB goons, who usually hunt in packs of 3-4.

:icon_wink

Ah right, I had no idea what one of these TB Goons are, but thankfully I don't fit the definition that you've given.

Phew! Imagine my relief.

Last weeks issue was delayed for 2 weeks. Im not happy.

The characters have been travelling across America trying to survive for over a year and now they have been promised a violence free community located in Washington where they can live in protection.

The cover of the issue is a desolate Washington centre, so been waiting for this one for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669