The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer ragga ragu. I don't like Indian food.

Good spot, I meant ragga so no chance of being served some Indian raga.

Are you on a different planet?

Where in all this did i try and persuade anything to anyone ?

:icon_conf erm.... are you a different Kingy_85 to the one that started this thread and then posted his opinion several times in this thread?

:icon_conf erm.... are you a different Kingy_85 to the one that started this thread and then posted his opinion several times in this thread?

Posting your opinion is not trying to persuade people.

All I can see is Kingy trying to share his thoughts on something he enjoys :102:

Posting your opinion is not trying to persuade people.

Eh??? So what constitutes 'trying to persuade' then? Kidnap & torture?

All I can see is Kingy trying to share his thoughts on something he enjoys

He also keeps throwing all of his toys out of the pram and abuses people if they dare to have a differing opinion.
He also jumps to incorrect conclusions about people's opinions when he fails to comprehend what they are saying.

But apart from that, yes, he's just politely sharing his thoughts in a calm and measured way.

Eh??? So what constitutes 'trying to persuade' then? Kidnap & torture?

He also keeps throwing all of his toys out of the pram and abuses people if they dare to have a differing opinion.
He also jumps to incorrect conclusions about people's opinions when he fails to comprehend what they are saying.

But apart from that, yes, he's just politely sharing his thoughts in a calm and measured way.

Macky, are you for real?

The only time i abused anyone was when i was provoked, like questioning my education because i feel a comic is the best thing iv ever read ????

I do not throw my toys out of the pram, i dont care if you dont agree with me, but that doesnt mean i cannot defend my opinion. There is a dfference.

When the usual gang of TB goons start mocking me there is no way in hell im going to sit back and stay quiet and i doubt anyone else on here would.

Go back and read the thread before you start making more silly asumptions. :018:

Macky, are you for real?

Mostly, yes.

The only time i abused anyone was when i was provoked, like questioning my education because i feel a comic is the best thing iv ever read ????

There was no reason to abuse anybody, argue your point without throwing insults around or resorting to histrionics. You'll find that people will have a lot more respect for your opinions.

I do not throw my toys out of the pram

You seriously do. Do you have any siblings?

i dont care if you dont agree with me

Agree with you on what?

that doesnt mean i cannot defend my opinion.

Of course it doesn't, nobody has suggested otherw*s*.

There is a dfference.

There sure is, unfortunately you haven't quite grasped it.

When the usual gang of TB goons start mocking me there is no way in hell im going to sit back and stay quiet and i doubt anyone else on here would.

Which 'gang of TB goons' would that be then?
Bizarre.

Go back and read the thread before you start making more silly asumptions.

I haven't made any 'silly assumptions'.
But you might want to take your own advice and reassess the 'silly assumptions' you've made about me and my unstated opinion of The Walking Dead.

& if you dont know who the TB goons are , well then your probally one of them.

TB Goon = a predictable response will follow almost any suggestion/opinion/statement made on TB. Arguing your opinion will only result in TB Breakdown, mocking your every sentence and possible spelling mistakes. Arguing further only attracts the other TB goons, who usually hunt in packs of 3-4.

:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670