They're talking about us

Valuations of the squads from top five European leagues attached: http://www.football-observatory.com/

Leicester City (apparently) have the 12th most valuable squad in Europe?!? at 484m euros. This rates our squad above the likes of PSG and Dortmund. Here are the only teams ranked above us:

1. Barcelona (1,071m)
2. Real Madrid (921m)
3. Spurs (799m)
4. Man Utd (700m)
5. Athletico (696m)
6. Chelsea (682m)
7. Arsenal (660m)
8. Man City (655m)
9. Liverpool (593m)
10. Juventus (567m)
11. Bayern (560m)

Seville are only valued at 185m which clearly means we'll destroy them in the Chumpions' League.

Valuations of the squads from top five European leagues attached: http://www.football-observatory.com/

Leicester City (apparently) have the 12th most valuable squad in Europe?!? at 484m euros. This rates our squad above the likes of PSG and Dortmund. Here are the only teams ranked above us:

1. Barcelona (1,071m)
2. Real Madrid (921m)
3. Spurs (799m)
4. Man Utd (700m)
5. Athletico (696m)
6. Chelsea (682m)
7. Arsenal (660m)
8. Man City (655m)
9. Liverpool (593m)
10. Juventus (567m)
11. Bayern (560m)

Seville are only valued at 185m which clearly means we'll destroy them in the Chumpions' League.

Is that with Ulloa being valued at £10m or £1.7m?

IMG_0166.JPG
Anyone else bored of these two trying to be Posh & Becks?

Reactions: FIF
View attachment 13389

Abso-fecking-lutely!

I never thought anyone could make Posh and Becks seem classy but this pair are chavving the shite out of them. Unfortunately, I've not managed to avoid 'Becky' talking about eating her placenta and sharing pictures of her stretch marks over the last couple of weeks. It's cringeworthy.

It's all gone a bit quiet about 'Vardy: The Movie' though hasn't it? Although a story where he ends up getting relegated with us and then back playing for Stocksbridge in a couple of years as he continues to disappear up himself would be more interesting.

Abso-fecking-lutely!

I never thought anyone could make Posh and Becks seem classy but this pair are chavving the shite out of them. Unfortunately, I've not managed to avoid 'Becky' talking about eating her placenta and sharing pictures of her stretch marks over the last couple of weeks. It's cringeworthy.

It's all gone a bit quiet about 'Vardy: The Movie' though hasn't it? Although a story where he ends up getting relegated with us and then back playing for Stocksbridge in a couple of years as he continues to disappear up himself would be more interesting.
I've managed to avoid it, as have most others on here I'd imagine.

I can't understand why this would bother anyone? These magazines have always pondered to the lowest common denominator with regards quality but certain people love them. If Vardy and his missus want to milk it then more power to them. I highly doubt it takes up much of their time.

View attachment 13389

I've probably missed a lot of them as I don't go to the doctors as regularly as those rags are printed. Has there been a story about how he used to get paid loads of money for playing football but now earns even more for just standing and pointing a bit.

Players not wanting to play... Dear God.

For me, the 'team' of last season who played together has been completely bastardised by new wage structures and from the attentions of so-called 'bigger' clubs. It's a perfect storm of shite, which needs a leader to lead and sort this out.

Fuchs clearly wants to go to the US. Make it happen.. Vardy clearly believes he's worthy of the Hello front cover, enjoy it, I think the only spectacular thing about Vardy this season will be how fast this whole superstardom falls from grace. He needs to get his head down and get back to what made him famous.

Mahrez and Slimani both need to be given sympathy for their exit from AFCON, but both needs to roll up their socks and start playing.

Everyone criticising the manager needs to have a serious word with themselves.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663