They're talking about us

Some on the comments are factually incorrect (and glaringly so) yet still offering 'I know' type opinions. At least on here, generally speaking, people tend to know... nah, strike that! ;)

"We're losing games and we can't put our fingers on how or why"

I ****ing can - and I'm ****ing sure I'm not the only one.

That's come from a player hasn't it? The perspective suggests it to me anyway. Given recent events, I'd guess at Ulloa (or via his agent). He certainly seemed emotional enough to say things he wouldn't normally.

The Guardian report particularly suggests continual 'tinkering', both players and shape, but that's just not been the case imo. In 2 games, Chelsea and Southampton, Ranieri changed things, and he accepts blame for that. But for the most part, we've been lining up pretty much as last season. Much to the displeasure of many!

Yeah I was reading that article at work this morning. A real eye opener for those who think we'd be mad to let him go if that's all true. Egos, bad attitudes and everything the opposite of last season. If he's lost the dressing room and the backing of non playing staff then the come down is not going to stop at being relegated from the premier league..

Beginning of the end for me, as soon as this type of stuff gets into the press. Bad result Sunday and I think he will gone.

I'm not so sure. At any other club perhaps but for me the Thai owners are an unknown factor. They are business men certainly but I don't know how much stock they will place in loyalty.

If Ranieri does get the push (and I personally see it as more of a possibility than I did, say, earlier this week) then I don't see there being an incoming manager. I think Shakespeare will step up until summer. I'm afraid I feel that IF the players have turned (and I would find it incredible if they have) then there's no point in Ranieri staying.

BUT I have to say, I think we're in danger of getting this out of all perspective. I am quite sure that there are always disagreements in the dressing room, some of them loud and vocal, as there are in many work places. That, in itself, is not a great cause for concern. It's a place where passions and opinions are strong. Most of the time, players and staff are professional about this and get on with it. What we have here is probably a single source with an unknown motivation. If the players have a problem with Ranieri then the club will now about it, and will have known about it for some time.

Last edited:
If those stories are true then he must go now. He's stripping all that was good last season and if the players aren't with him then it's better he goes now rather than hanging around.

Not saying it's necessarily not true but there's not a single quote or piece of supporting evidence in either of those. They are both basically think-pieces with a few ideas thrown in after speaking to a man down the pub.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38862185

At least this one is attributable to somebody and seems to indicate that they are all fully aware of the gravity of the situation despite what some on here may believe.

Not saying it's necessarily not true but there's not a single quote or piece of supporting evidence in either of those. They are both basically think-pieces with a few ideas thrown in after speaking to a man down the pub.

At least this one is attributable to somebody and seems to indicate that they are all fully aware of the gravity of the situation despite what some on here may believe.
The supporting evidence is on the pitch Matt, in the blue.

If those stories are true then he must go now. He's stripping all that was good last season and if the players aren't with him then it's better he goes now rather than hanging around.

For his sake yes. The club however will remain ****ed. Whatever happens on the managerial front we have to hope we fluke enough points to stay up and ship these ****s out in the summer.

We are in trouble and our form is at best poor.

We only need to win one and draw in thre and we would easily survive.

I know based on form this won't be easy but we are more than capable of this surely?

Clearly they can't quote their source.

There's no smoke without fire, and as Duzza said, the evidence is clear for all to see.

or the players are simply not playing well. Why create fake facts?

For his sake yes. The club however will remain ****ed. Whatever happens on the managerial front we have to hope we fluke enough points to stay up and ship these ****s out in the summer.
Don't really follow the logic. If the manager is the problem then replacing him is likely to yield results, especially given they cant really get any worse.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663