Speculation Vardy to Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
His missus tweets suggest it is a done deal.

@RebekahVardy Listen LCFC fans don't come at me with abuse! I have nothing whatsoever to do with calling the shots in my husband's career! Its unfair

His missus tweets suggest it is a done deal.

@RebekahVardy Listen LCFC fans don't come at me with abuse! I have nothing whatsoever to do with calling the shots in my husband's career! Its unfair

Well maybe she ought to say she would like her husband to stay and honour the club that has done so much for him!

Mirror saying Arsenal hope to wrap up a deal in the next 24 hours. Vardy's agents have been touting him about and he looks set to leave they say.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-hoping-complete-shock-20million-8113281

I guess we will see if Vardy has integrity seeing as he was quoted saying he was staying at Leicester, Aresenal are the perrenial bridesmaids and I just cant see where he would fit in unless Wenger is looking to replace for Waldcott

Hes done just as much for us. Probably more. Id be gutted if he left but i could understand it.

Yes if he chooses to leave.

IF it is true that there is such a clause. I've already posted earlier that Sky said there wasn't only a few months ago.

Could this be being done deliberately to unsettle potential signings for us, and current players?

Who would have thought we'd be having a discussion about Vardy moving to Arsenal for £20m, back when he came on in the snowy Middlesbrough game in his debut season and conceded a ridiculous penalty. I can still remember the reaction on here!

Football's a funny old game.

Bloody hell, can people not tweet at his wife? That can only make him more likely to leave. Seriously, would you want to stay at a workplace where strangers are lashing out at your family over your decisions?

Winning the league once didn't suddenly make Wolfsburg bigger than Bayern and Dortmund and it doesn't make us bigger than the big six. They can all offer more money than us, and most non-Leicester fans would give them a higher chance of winning major trophies in the future. That's why winning the league was such a stunning, magnificent achievement.

The club management will be prepared for this possibility. Steve Walsh and his team, the wise Mr. Ranieri and the support they get from the club bosses gives us the best possible chance to decently replace whichever players we lose.

Who would have thought we'd be having a discussion about Vardy moving to Arsenal for £20m, back when he came on in the snowy Middlesbrough game in his debut season and conceded a ridiculous penalty. I can still remember the reaction on here!

Football's a funny old game.
Ture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673