Pre Match Watford v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve spent a lot of my spare time the last three months bingeing TV and gaming. On some level, even though I know it’s tremendously stupid, I’m glad football is back. My team:

Snoke

Conway Stern
Wolf
Tiger
Urdnot Wrex

The black smoke from Lost
Agent 47
Vincent Adultman
Desmond Miles

Horse Renoir
Koko B Ware
****ing Horse Renoir and Koko B Ware up top :038:

Are we counting Adultman as one player?

I’ve spent a lot of my spare time the last three months bingeing TV and gaming. On some level, even though I know it’s tremendously stupid, I’m glad football is back. My team:

Snoke

Conway Stern
Wolf
Tiger
Urdnot Wrex

Agent 47
Vincent Adultman
Desmond Miles

Horse Renoir
Koko B Ware

I've seen a few of them live and have got albums by most of them. I think.

Snoke

Conway Stern
Wolf
Tiger
Urdnot Wrex

Agent 47
Vincent Adultman
Desmond Miles

Horse Renoir
Koko B Ware
SO much time gaming.

Picks itself really:

Kasper
JJ Soyuncu Evans Chilwell
Tielemans Maddison Ndidi
Perez Vardy Barnes​

I'm really struggling with this. I don't want football to return without fans. It's like running a hospital without patients and the doctors and nurses doing videos to patients showing them how clean and tidy their hospital is whilst they do some training.

But nobody gives a shit about fans. And most fans appear to have swallowed the rationale for this version of football coming back without them without a second thought.

So what to do?

(a) Do I ignore football entirely until it gets real again?
(b) Do I watch it ready to bitch about every slightest detail that offends me?
(c) Do I suck it up and just accept that there is nothing I can do about it?

I really don't want to do any of them. 'b' is the worst option of them all but I fear that's where my instinct will take me. Is anyone else thinking like this or is it just me?

BN, we both know that we will both be stuck firmly in b)

’tis the nature of things - just accept it

I'm really struggling with this. I don't want football to return without fans. It's like running a hospital without patients and the doctors and nurses doing videos to patients showing them how clean and tidy their hospital is whilst they do some training.

But nobody gives a shit about fans. And most fans appear to have swallowed the rationale for this version of football coming back without them without a second thought.

So what to do?

I really don't want to do any of them. 'b' is the worst option of them all but I fear that's where my instinct will take me. Is anyone else thinking like this or is it just me?
I haven’t got BT Sport and, given that this match is on there, I won’t be watching it. I’ll be interested to see whether I feel like I’ve missed out.

So what to do?

I'm with you on all of this. It'll be 'b' for me. As if there was any ****ing doubt!

So what to do?

I'm adamant I'm going to be C. Until it annoys me and I inevitably become B. At which point I'll probably just end up at A. So, overall, I CBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363