Pre Match Watford v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
BT Sport 1, coverage starts and 12. I don’t believe you can watch it unless you’ve got a subscription
You can get a one month pass for BT sport for £25. That would cover the Watford and Chelsea games. You can watch on phones, computers, chromecast, some smart TVs etc.

There could be another two games on BT during the next month. A possible FA cup semi final (or the Spurs league game that weekend), and the Sheffield United match.

tedfoxxx

You can get a one month pass for BT sport for £25. That would cover the Watford and Chelsea games. You can watch on phones, computers, chromecast, some smart TVs etc.

There could be another two games on BT during the next month. A possible FA cup semi final (or the Spurs league game that weekend), and the Sheffield United match.
Well I choose not to believe that.

popillius

Can't get interested in this at all. The first two games were a shambles for different reasons. This isn't finishing the season, this is playing an entirely different season for 9 games and tagging the points on. It's bollocks.

FOX Franks

Can't get interested in this at all. The first two games were a shambles for different reasons. This isn't finishing the season, this is playing an entirely different season for 9 games and tagging the points on. It's bollocks.
I was willing to give it a go... but this is a perfect summary of what is actually going on

Mike - True Blue Tinter

If we beat Watford, and even better if we give them a good spanking by several goals, there will be plenty on here to say it is a great way to finish the season!

Fox Fan

BT Sport 1, coverage starts and 12. I don’t believe you can watch it unless you’ve got a subscription, unlike Sky who are putting some on free channels and can be accessed temporarily with a NowTV pass.
If you can be bothered with the steps, there's a free months now TV pass here:

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
If you can be bothered with the steps, there's a free months now TV pass here:
I've made a few comments in that thread. Not telling you my user name though...

It's pretty easy to go through the process to get the free pass. I got one, but I'm saving it until I need it.

Robin127

The game is on here at 7:30 in the morning, I still can't make up my mind if I want to get up early/ish to watch it. Mind you it's not like I've been at work all week and want a bit of a lie in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 34  92
Manchester City 34  69
Chelsea 34  60
Leicester 34  59
Manchester Utd 34  58
Wolves 34  52
Sheffield Utd 34  51
Arsenal 34  50