Wayne Brown rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

I've kept the jury out on him up until now. As somebody else has said on this forum (can't remember where, new to this business!) I'm not looking for a scapegoat for last night.

However, it's clear we have a good team spirit and I get the feeling Yann (struggle to spell his surname!) hasn't slotted into it very well. Pearson & co must like him to have given him the deal so quickly, but I'm not sure he's going to be a great asset to the club from what I've seen so far.

You'd be wrong. Considering what the feck has gone on the past week I'm actually surprised we had a team willing to play together in both the games!

I'm not defending Kermit over the peno btw, he knows his error in judgement cost us the tie. But other factors contributed to the first leg especially and tbh I think a lot is going to happen in the next few days.

Re: Kermorgant

You'd be wrong. Considering what the feck has gone on the past week I'm actually surprised we had a team willing to play together in both the games!

I'm not defending Kermit over the peno btw, he knows his error in judgement cost us the tie. But other factors contributed to the first leg especially and tbh I think a lot is going to happen in the next few days.

Gah! Please tell. Someone finally gave into temptation and buggered Moz in the showers?

Ooh you tease.

From what I've heard, it has to do with the sacking of Wayne Brown.

Come along, the whole reason we have these boards is for gossip. So spill the beans.

He's a knob. Don't have any time for the twat.:mad:

Well if what I've heard about the reasons behind his contract being torn up are true then I've got no time for him either. It really surprised me to be honest, and I'm very disappointed in him if it's true.

Well if what I've heard about the reasons behind his contract being torn up are true then I've got no time for him either. It really surprised me to be honest, and I'm very disappointed in him if it's true.

I'm fuming. The most important week in the clubs recent history and that bellend tears the team spirit apart.

I see some stuff is already on wikipedia about him being sacked.

:icon_eek: Bloody hell. Hope he ****s off if true.

I see he's been taken off the squad list on the wiki page....

I wouldn't read into it too much. After we released Dickov it said "Paul Dickov is a Scottish striker who currently plays for Huddersfield" for about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363