Wayne Brown rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a lazy lot of so and so's at the Mockery why bother getting your own story when you can piece together two reports which I posted on here yesterday and print in the paper a day later

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/news/Leicester-City-defender-Wayne-Brown-slammed-PFA-chief-Bobby-Barnes/article-2220035-detail/article.html

Some right comments on the PFA Facebook link I had put up, such as this

Richard Partridge00:47
I would rather watch Wayne Brown play, than the multi culti hotchpotch that we see on pitches. No bloody wonder we can hardly get a decent England team together when 60 % of the team are non English.
Screw yourself Bobby Barnes, mind your own business who Wayne votes for. Join Solidarity Wayne.

Last edited:
I think it's about time someone made a statement saying that it's not WHO he voted for that is the reason for the internal investigation but that something happened afterwards, cos far too many people are under the assumption that Brown is being persecuted for just voting BNP.

It's doing my nut in on other forums trying to explain without saying anything that there's a lot more to it than that.

It's doing my nut in on other forums trying to explain without saying anything that there's a lot more to it than that.

Yes and that point has been made on that PFA site as well with this comment.
I think a lot of people are missing the point. It's not that he said who he voted for that caused problems, although no doubt unpleasant to his team mates he is entitled to vote for the political party of his choice. The situation became 'ugly' because of further comments that Brown made which were considered to be of a racist nature by many of his team mates.
Obviously those comments won't appear in any of the articles you read about this story, but if they are distasteful or insulting to people enough to cause strong reactions then who is at fault? The people who are angered by comments made by someone they HAVE to work closely with, or the person making those comments in a workplace where those sort of views would almost certainly cause many problems and create issues between work colleagues??
Please don't think this is being taken seriously just because he voted BNP, it's not. There is a lot more to it than that.

Bobby Barnes must know what was said and that is why he is making such a fuss about it and why City had to make that "Official Statement"
If you listen to him (attached) he is not that keen on Brown getting a job anywhere! Notts County are mentioned but as they no longer have a manager that will not happen soonish if at all.

Attachments

• d2ace893-f732-4308-bea5-9f49ff5bd563[1].mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
So is anyone going to want to buy him now that he's transfer listed?

You'll just have to take it from me that he is. I just fear that we may end up paying him off.

You'll just have to take it from me that he is.

No problem, I'm more than happy just to believe any old stuff posted on an Internet forum.
What possible reason could you have for just making up stuff?

You'll just have to take it from me that he is. I just fear that we may end up paying him off.

No he won't, he'll be here next season alongside our newly assembled team:

Clayton Ince

Nolberto Solano > Wayne Brown > Wes Morgan > Chris Powell

Lloyd Dyer > Giles Barnes > Aman Verma > Dany N'Guessan

Leroy Lita > Dexter Blackstock​

No problem, I'm more than happy just to believe any old stuff posted on an Internet forum.
What possible reason could you have for just making up stuff?

I am merely passing on information that I have been told. I am 100% certain that his is true. Whether people choose to believe me is completely up to them. I am not on a quest to develop my ego nor am I into making up crap just to wind people up. Take it or leave it, its up to you. I would love to know more than I do but unfortuantely I only get snippets and I don't push for any more info. :)

No he won't, he'll be here next season alongside our newly assembled team:

Clayton Ince

Nolberto Solano > Wayne Brown > Wes Morgan > Chris Powell

Lloyd Dyer > Giles Barnes > Aman Verma > Dany N'Guessan

Leroy Lita > Dexter Blackstock​

Is he also going to get a position as a PFA rep!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566