Wayne Brown rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kermorgant

If true then he is a **** of the highest order (has taken over from Kermit :icon_wink im joking by the way!) and the club, squad and fans are a lot better off without him!

Oh dear.

Is there a good deal of confirmation on what I just read there?

As for team spirit generally, would you say there is a dressing room split or more Wayne Brown being a bit of a cancer?

I find it strange that the club captain was nowhere to be found in the last few weeks...has he been injured?

I saw Solano pat him on the back a bit.

I'm sure he is gutted. ****ing should be an all.

Now, what's this about Brown?

The bit that has been removed from Wiki mentions him being released after a racial confrontation with Lloyd Dyer.......

Wayne Brown racially abusing Lloyd Dyer? No way...

actually, having read it again it wasn't Lloyd he had the confrontation with...it was LLyod

"Brown fell out of favour towards the end of the season after a racial confrontation with team mate Llyod Dyer. It is this incident, which led to his eventual sacking from Leicester City Football Club." - from Wiki

actually, having read it again it wasn't Lloyd he had the confrontation with...it was LLyod

"Brown fell out of favour towards the end of the season after a racial confrontation with team mate Llyod Dyer. It is this incident, which led to his eventual sacking from Leicester City Football Club." - from Wiki

Must be someone else then....Wiki is never wrong.

On the 'Talk' page on Wiki someone has put "Rumours beginning to circulate that he voted BNP in elections on May 6th so was dropped from Play off game because of it"

Must be someone else then....Wiki is never wrong.

I was initially concerned it was one of our players who he had the problem with, but it seems that it was someone else...doesn't make it any better but still may save morale a bit

From Foxes Talk

That's not a joke, Wayne confirmed and explained his vote for BNP, and then there was an altercation between him, Dyer, and Vaughan
Powell was crazy

After that difficult for Pearson to do a team with 3 clans just before the 1st leg

1- Pro Brown
2- Against Brown
3- Peaceful group

For **** sake, there's always something going on isn't there?

I bet Brown racially abused Dyer and then Nobby raped him.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669