Wayne Brown rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kermorgant

From Foxes Talk

Cracking that there was a Pro Brown group.....I do hope that means they were supporting freedom of expression and not actually agreeing with the ****

How true is this? The likes of Beuamont seem very much in the know and if its just a rumour put out by FT or wiki, its a pretty sick one.

How true is this? The likes of Beuamont seem very much in the know and if its just a rumour put out by FT or wiki, its a pretty sick one.

A pretty good source has told a pretty good source of mine that it is true....I'm believing it

Well the rumours started this morning on the net.

Although in my defence I only knew that it was a dressing room bust up this morning. And cos I don't really have any interent access I couldn't find out much apart from who was involved.

Obviously the stories have got more accurate this afternoon and into the evening.

It's more annoying this happened right before such a huge match.
FFS.

Can we expect to hear anything official on the Brown situation?

The whole thing is very complocated. You cannot sack anyone for voting BNP since with a secret ballot you cannot prove how anyone voted. There are certain jobs where membership of the BNP may be sackable.
A bustup could only come if someone stated publicly that they voted BNP. I would guess it is impossible to sack someone for this since the BNP is a legal political party and in the eyes of the law no different to Labour or Conservative.
The problem would come when a BNP voter had publicly announced his vote and been challenged on it. That would be the time when words could be said which might be construed as racial harassment and which might make it difficult for some members of the squad to work with him.
In fairness to Brown it does need to be said that at the moment there is nothing concrete and the rumour may well be a total fabrication.

Can we expect to hear anything official on the Brown situation?

If it's true that he's been sacked I hope the club have gone through the proper disciplinary process, so we don't end up with the situation we had with that little shit w***.

If that has happened there may still be the opportunity for Brown to appeal, and he could get the PFA involved. Which would be ironic, with Chris Powell being the PFA chairman (presumably that's due to end soon?).

When we do hear something from the club I'm sure we won't get the details, just something about "breach of club rules".

Thing is this is pretty much all over the internet now-club is going to have to respond to it sooner or later, especially if any media outlets get involved

Hang on, I mean whilst it isn't my choice, we live in a democracy - he can vote BNP if he wishes surely? Why would the club ban him for that?? Makes no sense at all. Something else has happened here.

I suspect it's the aftermath and words said which are the issue.

So, during a "chat" he says : "I voted for the BNP" and following this an incident occurred?

Perhaps some people felt that a vote for the BNP meant Wayne Brown was a racist. To me it doesn't. Unless of course he compounded his vote by saying something racist? That is the most likely I guess, should any of this be true at all.

So, during a "chat" he says : "I voted for the BNP" and following this an incident occurred?

Perhaps some people felt that a vote for the BNP meant Wayne Brown was a racist. To me it doesn't. Unless of course he compounded his vote by saying something racist? That is the most likely I guess, should any of this be true at all.

That's the way I read into it.

Hang on, I mean whilst it isn't my choice, we live in a democracy - he can vote BNP if he wishes surely? Why would the club ban him for that?? Makes no sense at all. Something else has happened here.

The rumours are about the altercation with Dyer and possibly others afterwards, not just for voting BNP.

That's the way I read into it.

Which is just unthinkable. If he did do that, I absolutely despise the man. If he voted the BNP, I think nothing of it. If you vote Labour doesn't make you keen on going to war necessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669