Wayne Brown rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true. I know people who have voted BNP without having a clue what their policies actually are, when i've explained to them what they want to do they have been shocked.

Call them stupid, call them ignorant, call them whatever you want. But just because someone votes BNP does does not instantly mean they are a goose stepping nazi who wants to beat up Mr Patel in the post office.

Pretty stupid to vote for something you know nothing about really...

It is true. I know people who have voted BNP without having a clue what their policies actually are, when i've explained to them what they want to do they have been shocked.

Call them stupid, call them ignorant, call them whatever you want. But just because someone votes BNP does does not instantly mean they are a goose stepping nazi who wants to beat up Mr Patel in the post office.

If they don't get who the BNP are but vote for them, then they're either lying about not knowing what they stand for, or stupid enough to believe their rhetoric. Either way, totally abhorrent and inexcusable.

Pretty stupid to vote for something you know nothing about really...

I know, but how many people who voted for the Conservatives, Labour or the Lib Dems did exactly the same though? Many people seem to base it on "he looks like a nice fellow" or "I like yellow, I'll vote Lib Dem".

They don't get labelled for doing so though.

I know, but how many people who voted for the Conservatives, Labour or the Lib Dems did exactly the same though? Many people seem to base it on "he looks like a nice fellow" or "I like yellow, I'll vote Lib Dem".

There's no excuse for voting Tory either ;)

agree, they do get labelled by me though...

If they don't get who the BNP are but vote for them, then they're either lying about not knowing what they stand for, or stupid enough to believe their rhetoric. Either way, totally abhorrent and inexcusable.

Who's excusing them? I'm saying is that it doesn't mean someone is racist just because they once voted for the BNP. As I said already, people vote for other parties without knowing exactly what they stand for, is it so hard to believe the same doesn't happen for all parties.

Like I say call them what you will, but labelling everyone who does a 100% certified racist is as ignorant as them voting BNP in the first place.

There's no excuse for voting Tory either ;)

Ha ha... can't remember where I read it but someone said "I won't vote Tory... I can't vote for C3PO covered in ham". He is a bit like that.

Who's excusing them? I'm saying is that it doesn't mean someone is racist just because they once voted for the BNP. As I said already, people vote for other parties without knowing exactly what they stand for, is it so hard to believe the same doesn't happen for all parties.

Like I say call them what you will, but labelling everyone who does a 100% certified racist is as ignorant as them voting BNP in the first place.

I would have agreed with you until a couple of years ago. They've had so much press since then, that now I'd find it hard to believe that someone couldn't have the slightest inkling that they stand for far-right politics inc racism.

Also I think it is possible that people vote for a party without agreeing with every policy. One of the BNP's policies is to bring home our troops and spend the money being wasted on a war on the nhs. Now to some this is very important and far out weighs their other beliefs. Not saying I agree with it but it is possible.The party I voted for and always have voted for Have a very good manifesto but I do not agree to 100% of it.

Have to agree with you - in the local elections here (same day as the general) we put in a bit of effort confronting their supporters with what they are actually about. Their vote dropped by half from last time. There is a lot of difference between the widespread "soft" racism among supporters of all parties and hardline vicious racism. that repels the vast majority.

Voting BNP is not exactly code. It means you're a fecking racist. Do you think any non-racists voted BNP because they liked their plans for the economy?

exactly and almost everybody who voted labour is a wanker?

Personally, I'm all for Nazi style politics. So long as its the people who vote for right wing parties who get sent to the gas chambers. :icon_wink

So are we in agreement that not every single fecking person who votes BNP are racist? Or are we still putting everyone who votes a certain way int one big group, like the wankers who vote labour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669