Wayne Brown rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally back on topic at last.

Can't say I'm disappointed that Brown will be out the door, never really rated him. He was a panic buy and wouldn't have been near the team if Tunchev was fit.

So that means potentially we will have a racist and a player potentially on some sort of charge relating to a stabbing sitting around doing nothing for the next 12months picking up big salaries.

I'm pretty sure that making racially abusive comments to your team mates is grounds for gross misconduct and Leicester will be able to tear up his contract if they want to. Also I'm pretty sure if DJ Campbell is found guilty of stabbing someone, he can also have his contract torn up.

Where do people get the idea that just because these people are footballers the normal rules don't apply to them?

Johann Hari did a hate filled attack on the historian Niall Ferguson which reminded me of Barry Fry attacking the abilities of Jose Mourhino.

:icon_lol:

David Starkey said "We should never make gods of our opinions."

That's twice in recent weeks you've referred to David Starkey. I find it difficult to take you seriously when you do so, particularly in a thread such as this one. It seems very much like you're taking the piss.

Wayne Brown is not a cock for voting for the BNP, we live in a democracy and he is entitled to vote for who he wants.

Wayne Brown is not a cock for telling people who he had voted for and his reasons why. I'd quite happily do the same.

Wayne Brown IS a cock for telling people who he fully knew would take offence which would likely spark a divide in the camp, 2 days before a huge, huge game for the club.

What?! Surely if his reasons were based on some form of hatred or racist ideals (and I'm just speculating), then that makes him a cock?

Because it seems as though 9/10 they don't.

If any abuse was thrown at fellow team mates I'd be hopeful that he'd be struck off on grounds of bullying in the work place.....Of course it could have been that he was set upon first

Wow, I really don't see the big deal with this, we will never find out what happened exactly so why do we care, Brown has been a twat and can **** off, end of.

Wow, I really don't see the big deal with this, we will never find out what happened exactly so why do we care, Brown has been a twat and can **** off, end of.

You've just contradicted yourself in the same sentence.

If you don't see why it's a big deal then why is he a twat?

If you're asking: 'why do we care', then why can he '**** off'?

Well we know what vaguely happened but we will never find out what has exacty happened, it is pretty evident he has been a twat though.

:icon_lol: I take it you've not dealt with Harbs before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669