Wayne Brown rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!!!!

An outrageous statement mate.It actually makes YOU sound like the BNP!

If we're down to judging people by how they look then the cab driver who picked me up the other day needs to be locked up sharpish as he was clearly an Arab terrorist.

Same sort of thinking used to get you put away (after a spot of state approved torture) for having an Irish accent 30 years ago.

For your info,apart from a slimmer build I'm pretty much a dead ringer for Wayne Brown.I also wear Doc Marten boots most of the time just as I have done since I was 14.
I even own an MA2 pilot jacket that I wear on occasion.

My politics is left of centre,always has been & always will be.

My best advice is don't get your opinions from the BNP...but don't get them from tabloid press stereotypes either.

It was just in jest.

I look like the love-child of Omid Djalili and Nicolas Anelka. :icon_cry:

It was just in jest.

I look like the love-child of Omid Djalili and Nicolas Anelka. :icon_cry:

2 sets of very expressive hands. Stealing not only our jobs and our women, but Ireland's world cup place

Whether or not criminal charges were pressed, the Club's internal disciplinary procedure would still have been the same.

should!

That's the point. Wise was summarily dismissed without the club going through their procedure. It was that that gained him the 'unfair dismissal' decision from the tribunal, not the fact that he had been sacked.

should!

That's the point. w*s* was summarily dismissed without the club going through their procedure. It was that that gained him the 'unfair dismissal' decision from the tribunal, not the fact that he had been sacked.

I know, I wasn't disputing that, I was responding to the assumption the boss-eyed little shit could be sacked just like that if he had been criminally charged.

Bye bye Brown, what a nightmare you have had! Could certainly been at least a squad player next season but its going to be League one for you next season. Ah well should get on well with Lee Hughes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669