Post Match Wolves 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that these sides have to beat us to make any ground. Every draw against a Chelsea or a Wolves is a good point.

The frustration is in how boring we've gradually become. Predictable, slow football. What does it take for our superstar manager to actually do some managing?

Choudhury is stupid too often. Even when he's not being stupid, I fail to see what he offers us. I just don't get him at all. Big hair charging about recklessly is very Robbie Savage but Choudhury is lacking even the intelligence level of a Savage. And that's one hell of a criticism.

We gave Jimenez so many free headers. We have lost the ability to defend crosses properly. Wolves are no good though. Massively over-rated.

Some very harsh comments on here.
We were the away team
Wolves camped in their own half, yet are supposed to be fighting for a top 5!
As regards Hamza, his first yellow was a bloody good tackle,
2nd was naive
Where did Youri go 4 his break? Burger King, he just looked so slow. Any pass was backwards
Anyway, a draw away, is a good result
( we’ve won once there in about 30 years, Levi porter and Elvis Hammond)

Tielemans , Maddison, Perez, Choudhury

All completely ****ing hopeless all night long. Absolute shite

Just going through the motions, with no creative idea whatsoever.

Awful

When does The Ndidi return?

No way was that a second yellow for Choudhury. Their guy tripped over his trailing leg. Yes a foul, but no way a yellow. I think that he is gaining a reputation and the refs are looking out for him.

Ndidi our, Mendy our, Hamza suspended
Who will play central mid against Man City
A combination of Paddy Kisnorbo and Ayoze Perez, lying on his side like a sandbag in front of the D of our penalty area.

Me too. Although I said to someone at work today he was a red card waiting to happen, and tonight was likely to be the night.

Feel sorry for Vardy, runs his nuts off all night and gets no service at all. Sort it out please Brenda.

Me too. Although I said to someone at work today he was a red card waiting to happen, and tonight was likely to be the night.

Feel sorry for Vardy, runs his nuts off all night and gets no service at all. Sort it out please Brenda.
Vardy doesn’t run his bits off anymore
Tonight I thought it was a game for Nacho man

Miserable bastards.

Decent point against the second best team in the world the way Wolves have been talked about recently.

They camped behind us anytime we had the ball and it wasn't until they had the man advantage they started to put more pressure on. Still never felt like we were hanging on at all though.

Not our greatest attacking display but it doesn't help we are almost always a man down as I'm not sure what Perez adds to the team out wide. Not necessarily his fault as it's not his position but he offers little attacking threat there and no defensive cover either.

Point away against a challenger is a good result - no one has gained any significant ground on us and worst case scenario by the end of the weekend is we still have a 10 point gap to 5th and one less game to go.

We are only about 6 points short on our title winning season right now - we could be doing a hell of a lot worse!

We are 3rd in the premier League with a 10 point gap, how many times in the last 30 years have we been in this position ? We are Leicester City and next season will be playing champions League football for the 2nd time ever, tonight was poor but in the big picture move on & support our amazing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566