Pre Match Wolves v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
With HR desperate to take charge of a massive club again this must be make or break for Big Nige.He means well -he"s just a bit clumsy

erm... like a wut? I'm not getting this analogy cf. Is this one of those occasions where it just seemed to make more sense in your head?

Good grief, Macky. I've always thought of you as a man-of-the-world but now it's plain that I have been sadly mistaken. It seems to me that you can never ever have farted in your trunks - if you had you would know exactly what camberwell was talking about. Surely you were not one of those sickly kids who always brought a note from their mum whenever the slightest chance of physical activity was in the offing.

Good grief, Macky. I've always thought of you as a man-of-the-world but now it's plain that I have been sadly mistaken. It seems to me that you can never ever have farted in your trunks - if you had you would know exactly what camberwell was talking about. Surely you were not one of those sickly kids who always brought a note from their mum whenever the slightest chance of physical activity was in the offing.

Of course I've farted in trunks, probably even shit meself a few times, and the fart bubbles up to the surface so that everybody knows you're farting. It certainly doesn't 'hang around'

I believe the more commonly referred to phrase is 'hanging around like a fart in a drysuit'.

HTH. :)

Of course I've farted in trunks, probably even shit meself a few times, and the fart bubbles up to the surface so that everybody knows you're farting. It certainly doesn't 'hang around'

Yer Mam obviously bought trunks that you would grow into but were loose for the most part. Or different material from mine and camberwell's or summat then. My memory is of farty-smells lingering right through until I was back in the changing room.

I believe the more commonly referred to phrase is 'hanging around like a fart in a drysuit'.

HTH. :)

The version i know says "fart in a spacesuit". :icon_bigg

The version i know says "fart in a spacesuit". :icon_bigg

Well, at least that makes some sort of sense. Although I think that phrase would be "as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit"

Yer Mam obviously bought trunks that you would grow into but were loose for the most part. Or different material from mine and camberwell's or summat then. My memory is of farty-smells lingering right through until I was back in the changing room.

What were you wearing going swimming? A gimp suit?

What about "as welcome as a fart by the front man in a two man pantomime horse"?

Last edited:
So, just to recap, it's because of a pantomime horse swimming in a gimp suit, that hangs around all of the Southern away grounds shitting all over the place, that we won't beat Wolves?

Analingus in an oxygen tent?

Well, at least that makes some sort of sense. Although I think that phrase would be "as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit"

Oi you yer bastard, I seem to remember in a long long ago thread that I used the terminology of 'space suit' and you corrected me to wet suit.

Anyhoo, there are defo grounds where historically we don't like playing at and therefore perhaps have the mentality where we almost believe we won't win.

Unfortunataly you can manipulate statistics to show what you want.

Bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670