Pre Match Wolves v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way these pre-match threads always seem to have very little to do with the actual match.

Oi you yer bastard, I seem to remember in a long long ago thread that I used the terminology of 'space suit' and you corrected me to wet suit.

Anyhoo, there are defo grounds where historically we don't like playing at and therefore perhaps have the mentality where we almost believe we won't win.

Unfortunataly you can manipulate statistics to show what you want.

Bugger.

Considering it's generally completely different playing staff (and in our case a different manager) each visit, I doubt it's a case of not liking playing somewhere.

I think we require SJN's professional opinion on whether or not a wetsuit would contain a fart, aren't they porous?

Indeed they are porous. A wetsuit would not contain a fart. A fact I have proven on more than one occasion.

I love TB. And I'm not talking about tuberculosis (just in case anyone could ever possibly misunderstand me here).

A wetsuit is not the only thing that is porous.This will be clearly demonstrated Sept.22nd.I fear Nige may do far worse than "fart" himself!!

Analingus in a cafe.

Considering it's generally completely different playing staff (and in our case a different manager) each visit, I doubt it's a case of not liking playing somewhere.

These stats seem to be important to people in football for some reason, many fans are obsessed with them, pundits love to quote them, and on many occassions i've heard managers and players comment on them. I don't think these records mean anything, but i do think they can have an effect on the mentality of players if they are aware of them, and are so inclined to care.

Yer Mam obviously bought trunks that you would grow into but were loose for the most part. Or different material from mine and camberwell's or summat then. My memory is of farty-smells lingering right through until I was back in the changing room.

I did NOT want an image of you and Camberwell in tight Speedos in my head.

I feel sick now

Here's my team.... For those who want to discuss further, I will be starting a new 'Mass Debate' section on this forum, just for you.

Schmeicheyweikynoonoo

De Looloo Moore Morgan Konchywonchypants

Marshall King Drinkyplops Gally

Vardywardyboom Nugent

Here's my team.... For those who want to discuss further, I will be starting a new 'Mass Debate' section on this forum, just for you.

Schmeicheyweikynoonoo

De Looloo Moore Morgan Konchywonchypants

Marshall King Drinkyplops Gally

Vardywardyboom Nugent

Total madymooomooman

I think that if wolves took on foxes the foxes would be in real trouble, wolves are much bigger and more aggressive than foxes and usually congregate in packs, foxes are loners. Wolves v Foxes sounds very one sided.

But we have rabies.
Ah, so that explains the white froth around your mouth. Thought it was mass debate related.
I feel I should make a joke about stomach injections at this juncture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570