11 Points Off Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though very unlikely, but never say never in football, it would be nice to see us striving towards the top half, then top 10, then top 6.
Hopefully giving us a great deal of optimism for next season

MM's bank account would also see some disappear, as the previous shareholders would then receive an additional 40% of their original share value from MM.

Is that not only if we go up this season? :102:

If so, then there is more chance that Heather Mills will win the London Marathon than we have of going up this season!

I can't remember the figures but I'm pretty sure that the extra %age given to former shareholders is directly proportional to the season in which we gain promotion and decreases every season. Therefore, not likely to have much of an effect on MM's bank balance, especially as it his plan to find new investment once we gain promotion.

thats not where i'd stick the leg....

I would stuff it in her fat gob to stop her spouting any more shite and cut out that incessant whine (Watch her now name me in one of her high pitched inane rambles on GMTV or any other tv-lite show for the gormless and brainless that panders to her guff)

I would stuff it in her fat gob to stop her spouting any more shite and cut out that incessant whine (Watch her now name me in one of her high pitched inane rambles on GMTV or any other tv-lite show for the gormless and brainless that panders to her guff)

where i would stick it she'd struggle to guff.

at least she'll have something to go to the media about

call me a BM if you like, but ive seen us do it before, a winnig streak can change anything, yes, we can do it. definately, wether we will or not is another matter entirely

Last edited:
MM's bank account would also see some disappear, as the previous shareholders would then receive an additional 40% of their original share value from MM.
Which would be somewhat offset by the gazillion squid going into MM's bank account from the Premier League...

Being in Oz, you don't get the chance that I do to stand next to people in the bog :icon_wink

Hate to tell you this Spi, but we stand next to each other too ... more than 3 shakes is a w*nk out here. Mind you it must be unnerving for Fludie to be halfway through a slash to find you at his elbow with a tape measure? :102::icon_bigg:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669