13,000 Leicester fans?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tele is 42" :icon_wink

Yes, my children are all under 8, the point was I would rather buy their dinners than myself cup tickets.

Neither my wife nor I drink or smoke, so any money we spend on home entertainment is more than justified. I put my home entertainment before my football, I always have and always will. After the money for this has gone, day to day living and season tickets, I don't have enough for additional cup games.

I hope I have explained myself OK

I only have 5 XBox games

Well I only have 1, as my X Box has scratched my prov evo disk:mad::mad:

BTW Melton, Im glad you saw what I posted as I meant it. It was not meant to piss you off etc.

Last edited:
Well I only have 1, as my X Box has scratched my prov evo disk:mad::mad:

BTW Melton, Im glad you saw what I posted as I meant it. It was not meant to piss you off etc.
I know, I didn't take any offence at all, I understood where you were coming from. I would have used the same angle as you if I were debating it

some people cant afford it but Listen intently on the radio or watch Teletext or sky doesnt make them any less of a fan, and people who have moved away, they still love the club as much as the next fan.

The only reason I can afford it is cos I live at home cos Im on carp wages and cant afford to move out

Last edited:
Well, according to SSN, this year's FA Cup 3rd round drew a record attendance. Highest was at the theatre of wet dreams, whilst the lowest was at Tranmere (I think). the average was seventeen thousand six hundred and something (can't remember the exact figures and her's put Emerfarm on). So we were below average by about 2000. perhaps we could add the replay to our original figures, that way we might look more respectable.

Well, according to SSN, this year's FA Cup 3rd round drew a record attendance. Highest was at the theatre of wet dreams, whilst the lowest was at Tranmere (I think). the average was seventeen thousand six hundred and something (can't remember the exact figures and her's put Emerfarm on). So we were below average by about 2000. perhaps we could add the replay to our original figures, that way we might look more respectable.

I would very much doubt that - way back (even for me!) pretty well every match would have a bumper attendance, and most grounds had higher capacities than today. I suspect that as it was SSN they only count from the date Sky bought the soul of football :icon_bigg

what! You mean there was stuff like footy and things BEFORE sky!! I thought
Mr Murdoch invented footy and darts and rugby and cricket and all that other stuff

:081: :081: :081:

My missus just asked me why 'that guy' cut short his holiday just to watch Leicester play. I said because he was trying to buy the club.

"Yea but why would you book a holiday if you knew you had to come back?"

My missus just asked me why 'that guy' cut short his holiday just to watch Leicester play. I said because he was trying to buy the club.

"Yea but why would you book a holiday if you knew you had to come back?"
Anybody that thinks MM cut his holiday short just to watch us play is stark raving bloody mental!!!

I rest my case. Its one of the cleverer things she said recently. They give degrees to anyone these days....
:icon_lol:

It wasn't entirely aimed at you Drew, sorry.

I'm of the opinion all documents have been signed at the weekend and handed over to the relevant legal teams ready for implementing, hence his arrival at the Walkers when the majority of both partys were present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669