13?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stated on Radio Leicester - Tom Williamson & Craig Hignett additional to the original out of contract list.

Of those out of contract only Matt Heath has signed a new one, so released are:

Davidson, Ferdinand, Freund, Guppy, Impey, Izzet, Lewis, McKinlay, Murphy, Priet, Rogers and Sinclair

A younger squad being assembled ?

rotherhamfox said:
Leigh said:
Other players released are McKinlay, Williamson, Hignett and Davidson. :cry: Ferdinand will be made an offer after his operation.

**** hell McKinlay and Davidson!!!

I heard davidson in a restaurant slating MA for ignoring him in training and before matches so no surprise there. A shame though i always thought he was very reliable for us without being a world beater, could have replaced McKinlay in midfield

Freund was only on loan, he is still contracted to Kaiserslauten (nasty spelling malf, eat a sprout) so we can't automatically retain him, i'd be upset if his team released him and we didn't at least offer him a deal.

The rest don't surprise me, Micky says he is getting a young vibrant squad, with a few seasoned pro's in the mixer.

Malf said:
...Micky says he is getting a young vibrant squad, with a few seasoned pro's in the mixer.

I've heard that one before.

Malf said:
Freund was only on loan, he is still contracted to Kaiserslauten (nasty spelling malf, eat a sprout) so we can't automatically retain him, i'd be upset if his team released him and we didn't at least offer him a deal.

The rest don't surprise me, Micky says he is getting a young vibrant squad, with a few seasoned pro's in the mixer.

I'm pretty sure Freund wasn't on loan, He was on a contract til the summer I think.

Williamson? Why have him in the squad for Arsenal? Was Adams feeling sorry for him, so he thought giving him a lift down to London on a sweaty bus would make him feel better?! :?:

Lboro fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Leigh said:
Other players released are McKinlay, Williamson, Hignett and Davidson. :cry: Ferdinand will be made an offer after his operation.

I heard davidson in a restaurant slating MA for ignoring him in training and before matches so no surprise there. A shame though i always thought he was very reliable for us without being a world beater, could have replaced McKinlay in midfield

I agree, with Mckinlay and Freund, and davidson to an extent, we have gotten rid of our rough blood n guts of the midfield! Micky must have some deals up his sleeve if he is getting rid of these players!

Delighted about Hignett!

Malf said:
Micky says he is getting a young vibrant squad....

MA's idea of young and vibrant is different from yours and mine.

Bleeding hell 13!!! We dont do things by half do we :) :roll: , be interesting to see who he brings in and how old they are (!) whether he goes for a mix of youth and experience or throw caution to the wind and gets in young blood.

Not too disappointed about mad frank no doubt Birmingham will be after him they're after most of our squad as it is, are we the new Crewe?

Would have liked to see billy mac stay - never mind eh

Over the moon about Hignett, but I thought he was on a two year deal? Has Adams paid up his contract :shock:

Malf said:
Over the moon about Hignett, but I thought he was on a two year deal? Has Adams paid up his contract :shock:

Probably! He was one of the last to be contracted so would have been on skint in comparison to the rest methinks! Regardless, I think it was worth it don't you think Malfy old boy?

highland fox said:
Whats the score with Dabizas?

Only heard that he wants to wait till after Euro2004, prob to see if a 'big' club comes in for him, other than that he says he is happy here.

Lboro fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Leigh said:

McKinlay has been a good pro - but times up. Callum Davidson - injury upon injury, never fit for 5 minutes - not good value for wages.

Sensible list by MA -now get Gillespie out on loan to Shepshed or somewhere & lets have a fresh start.

highland fox said:
Whats the score with Dabizas?

Can leave for free under the terms of his contract, but isn't out of contract.

Would be on a much reduced wage if he stays, like any other pleyer who signed a contract since last summer

Ricey said:
Except Freund I'm not sad about any of these. Davidson and McKinlay are no better than average from my point of view, McKinlay on Saturday and like most games he plays didn't do much and was bypassed all the time.

I agree with what Micky is doing here.

Mckinlay's final undoing was probably when he did not get stuck into the ball that led up to that pass for Viera's goal...

marky boy said:
Malf said:

Probably! He was one of the last to be contracted so would have been on skint in comparison to the rest methinks! Regardless, I think it was worth it don't you think Malfy old boy?

Definately, i'd pay £6 million to get rid of him.

Redditch Fox said:
Lboro fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Leigh said:

McKinlay has been a good pro - but times up. Callum Davidson - injury upon injury, never fit for 5 minutes - not good value for wages.

Sensible list by MA -now get Gillespie out on loan to Shepshed or somewhere & lets have a fresh start.

Was Davidson still on his contract (or a similar contract) from the PT days??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363