13?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malf said:
marky boy said:
Malf said:
Over the moon about Hignett, but I thought he was on a two year deal? Has Adams paid up his contract :shock:

Probably! He was one of the last to be contracted so would have been on skint in comparison to the rest methinks! Regardless, I think it was worth it don't you think Malfy old boy?

Definately, i'd pay £6 million to get rid of him.

:lol: :lol: Maybe not that much...actually fcuk it you're spot on! :wink:

marky boy said:
Redditch Fox said:
Lboro fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Leigh said:
Other players released are McKinlay, Williamson, Hignett and Davidson. :cry: Ferdinand will be made an offer after his operation.

**** hell McKinlay and Davidson!!!

I heard davidson in a restaurant slating MA for ignoring him in training and before matches so no surprise there. A shame though i always thought he was very reliable for us without being a world beater, could have replaced McKinlay in midfield

McKinlay has been a good pro - but times up. Callum Davidson - injury upon injury, never fit for 5 minutes - not good value for wages.

Sensible list by MA -now get Gillespie out on loan to Shepshed or somewhere & lets have a fresh start.

Was Davidson still on his contract (or a similar contract) from the PT days??

Yes!!!!!!!!

I'm not overly surprised by who's been released. I would have liked to have Freund on board for another year, I think he'd be class in Div 1.

I agree Redditch Fox, McKinlay is about past it and Davidson is injured too much (and as someone mentioned on here, he and Adams didn't see eye to eye).

It's going to be interesting to see who comes in now, Micky seems to have a plan, I just hope it's a good 'un!!

Malf said:
marky boy said:
Redditch Fox said:
Lboro fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Leigh said:
Other players released are McKinlay, Williamson, Hignett and Davidson. :cry: Ferdinand will be made an offer after his operation.

I heard davidson in a restaurant slating MA for ignoring him in training and before matches so no surprise there. A shame though i always thought he was very reliable for us without being a world beater, could have replaced McKinlay in midfield

McKinlay has been a good pro - but times up. Callum Davidson - injury upon injury, never fit for 5 minutes - not good value for wages.

Sensible list by MA -now get Gillespie out on loan to Shepshed or somewhere & lets have a fresh start.

Yes!!!!!!!!

another reason to go then!! Retained list now up on the OFFICIAL SITE!

marky boy said:
Malf said:
marky boy said:
Redditch Fox said:
Lboro fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Leigh said:

Yes!!!!!!!!

another reason to go then!! Retained list now up on the OFFICIAL SITE!

Add to that Lewis, Izzet and sinclair who were all on PT contracts it will be a massive wage saving for next year, would like to see Matt jones play again, but on much less money. Was in the programme last week that 47% of next years 9.5million wage bill is from the PT/Elsom era, thats still massive!

Like the rest of you, I agree with the get-rids, although I'd have liked to haveseen Freund retained for his spirit and his throw ins and the waiting to see if he could ever score a goal.
Interesting that Micky is scouting in Holland, isn't it? Be nice to see some flair young Dutch player in the squad.......
:D

Site says "Comments from Micky Adams to follow"

Brooker?!?! Micky went to all the effort to take him from Fulham to Brighton and then from Brighton to Leicester! Oath! I thought he would be a useful squad member in Div 1, particularly with his speed and agility! Didn't he play well and score well for the reserves?? (though it is reserve level nonetheless...) Very Interesting indeed!

Innocent said:
Interesting that Micky is scouting in Holland, isn't it? Be nice to see some flair young Dutch player in the squad.......

Maybe he's after Van Der Vaart from Ajax... :wink:

marky boy said:
Site says "Comments from Micky Adams to follow"

Brooker?!?! Micky went to all the effort to take him from Fulham to Brighton and then from Brighton to Leicester! Oath! I thought he would be a useful squad member in Div 1, particularly with his speed and agility! Didn't he play well and score well for the reserves?? (though it is reserve level nonetheless...) Very Interesting indeed!

Always find him very quick and very skillful but with no result, strugles with crosing and shooting. Prob why he did ok in the lower leagues, had more chances down there.

Innocent said:
Like the rest of you, I agree with the get-rids, although I'd have liked to haveseen Freund retained for his spirit and his throw ins and the waiting to see if he could ever score a goal.

Perhaps mixed with some of those previously mentioned players from Finland a while back... would be an interesting concept in div 1!

Innocent said:
Who could MA be after?: Marco van Basten, Ronald Koemans, Johann Cruyff??

Fascinating stuff

Who exactly is going to play in centre midfield next year ?
No Izzett, Freund, Mckinlay, Hignett, Davidson.....

Nalis on his own ?

My god, we are completely up sh*t creek without a paddle

LS6_Fox said:
Maybe he's after Van Der Vaart from Ajax... :wink:
i wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to sign Salford van hire.... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389