2010 F1 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Doesn't start until March but the teams will be launching their cars later this month and winter testing starts 1st Feb.

Mad Bernie has been adding his crazy ideas again pre season. This time it's 'shortcuts' on circuits to aid overtaking. The bloke is mental :)

Should be a good season though with 4 world champions on show. I'd expect McLaren, Ferrari, Red Bull and the new Mercedes team to all be strong.

Looking forward to the Hamilton, Button, Alonso, Schumacher fight.

I think Button might not be at the races. I expect Hamilton will be faster.

Interesting to see how the diff cars compare though. Can't wait.

I think Button might not be at the races. I expect Hamilton will be faster.

Interesting to see how the diff cars compare though. Can't wait.

Seems to be the general consensus. No doubting Hamilton is a more talented driver he just needs to cut out the hot headed manouvers.

Mad Bernie has been adding his crazy ideas again pre season. This time it's 'shortcuts' on circuits to aid overtaking. The bloke is mental :)

Let me get this straight, he wants to get rid of the only thing that makes F1 worth watching?

Should be a brilliant season, be interesting to see how the no re-fueling affects the race.

Button is in a no lose situation, everyone assumes Hamilton will kick his arse, but looking after tyres will be a major factor this year and with Button renowned for looking after his and Hamilton renowned for destroying his, it will make it interesting.

Durham you planning on going Silverstone this year?

Should be a brilliant season, be interesting to see how the no re-fueling affects the race.

Button is in a no lose situation, everyone assumes Hamilton will kick his arse, but looking after tyres will be a major factor this year and with Button renowned for looking after his and Hamilton renowned for destroying his, it will make it interesting.

Durham you planning on going Silverstone this year?

Already got my tickets Willlow, same place as usual, Copse terrace.

minds gone blank, bbc again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570