A point might be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF we win tonight we will stay up,not saying we will win but IF we did then I'd say we were safe.It would virtually be a six point gap and I can't see all three of them gaining 7 pts out of 9

IF we win tonight we will stay up,not saying we will win but IF we did then I'd say we were safe.It would virtually be a six point gap and I can't see all three of them gaining 7 pts out of 9

I completely agree

But you might as well say "If I shag that there kelly brook tonight then I'd say I would be a very happy man indeed"

Live LCFC, sleep LCFC, eat LCFC, wash and tumble dry LCFC....? :)

At least it's better than "we're all in it together".

You haven't been "camping" recently have you? :102: ;)

its got to be better just to have enough points, before looking at goal difference. There was an improvement in the side i thought on sat, lets just hope that the improvement lasts for 90 mins today though. Lets hear it loud at the walkers tonight, they might just surprise us!!!!!

its got to be better just to have enough points, before looking at goal difference. There was an improvement in the side i thought on sat, lets just hope that the improvement lasts for 90 mins today though. Lets hear it loud at the walkers tonight, they might just surprise us!!!!!

i ferking hope they do :icon_evil

anyway im off for a pint before the game ,try and enjoy it peeps :icon_eek:

After all the gloom and doom, when we do manage to stay up, it's going to feel like we've just won promotion. :icon_eek:

I hope not. The danger is that Worthington will ride that one...and a case
be made to give him a go next season when in fact we need a new broom in with someone about him. Worthington is another decent bloke but in recent times is steeped in lack of success.

If he's not good enough for Norwich - he's not good enough for Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566