Adams to Leyton Orient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but the negative attitude of some of our fans is just ridiculous at times.

The current tactics, formation and team selection has taken us to 5th in the league, granted we are not playing free flowing football or scoring hatfuls of goals, but we are solid and getting results.

Hats full?

Despite largely being unused last season and going on loan, he got his head down during pre-season rather than do a DJ etc.

When he has played this season, he's been very good. He has an end product and can use both feet.

That's good enough for me, I hereby vote Hazz for new manager. This Pearson shyster id obviously an idiot

Despite largely being unused last season and going on loan, he got his head down during pre-season rather than do a DJ etc.

When he has played this season, he's been very good. He has an end product and can use both feet.

Everyone else may take the piss but I'm (sort of) with you on this. DJ was welcomed back into the squad with open arms (on a temp basis) when it is clear he is a useless **** with an attitude to match, Adams has feck all chance because NP likes having no wide right player. If it was actually possible for him to drop Oakley I'd love to see a left midfielder/2 central midfielders/a right winger as our midfield....but alas, old cart horse will stay until he dies

As a Welshman I am delighted that Nicky Adams will be getting valuable match experience in League One. Should do our Euro 2012 qualification chances the world of good.

As a Welshman I am delighted that Nicky Adams will be getting valuable match experience in League One. Should do our Euro 2012 qualification chances the world of good.

unfortunately any good Adams getting experience will do shall undoubtedly be undone by Wales being shite :icon_lol:

Strange is the LCFC website.

The link posted now goes to a Wellens story and there is nothing (I can find) about Adams going East.

Sky have got this.

Personally I have never seen Adams have a bad game. Ok he might not be the best tackler in the world, but he he can cross with both feet and has reasonable pace. He also has a few tricks to beat the lat man. He also scores a few goals when he goes out on loan. Hopefully it is a sign that the manager is willign to bring a replacement of better quality into the right wing position and not ust stick with Oakley there.

It seems to me he likes to play Paul Gallacher on the right wing, who is a similar player to Adams. So I can see the point in getting rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00