Adams to Leyton Orient

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess, I'd say you missed the games he played in last season.

Fair, Adams was genuinely terrible last season- but the performances he's made this season have looked quite energetic and useful.

I would definitely NOT sell Adams! He's what, 20 Years old? And over one pre-season, namely the last one, he's improved massively. Give him a couple of years and who knows?

Fair, Adams was genuinely terrible last season- but the performances he's made this season have looked quite energetic and useful.

I would definitely NOT sell Adams! He's what, 20 Years old? And over one pre-season, namely the last one, he's improved massively. Give him a couple of years and who knows?

He's clearly a much better player than he was last season. It's interesting that Nigel doesn't see him as a first team player. I always wonder why.

Thought he looked pretty good last night against Charlton

Nice change to see him playing rather than stuck endlessly on the bench

Thought he looked pretty good last night against Charlton

Nice change to see him playing rather than stuck endlessly on the bench

Yes I agree was quite impressed with his touch etc, he did a lovely little switch of feet that resulted in him getting brought down on the edge of the box that I was particularly impressed by...

That's because you weren't watching properly.

I was watching with my eyes - the proper way.

Did well last night. Seemed like his own players didn't want to pass him the ball at times though!

http://www.prideofsomerset.co.uk/in...y-win-stirs-things-up&catid=1:latest&Itemid=4

Last week a below-par Yeovil lost at Brisbane Road in an uninspiring match. The Orient performance gave no suggestion of tonight's win over high-flying Charlton, although their newly-acquired players did catch the eye, especially on-loan Leicester winger Nicky Adams.

Doing well by the looks of things.

And Demetriou was full of praise for recent loan signing Adams.

"He's a very good player, a real danger," said the winger.

"He's been like a breath of fresh air since he came to the club and I've never seen a player get so many crosses in from the right.

I never thought he was terrible last season. Judging him from the few home games I saws him play I thought he was energetic and remarkably brave but his technique sometimes let him down. This season there have been even less chances to see him but what I have seen has been impressive.

I never thought he was terrible last season. Judging him from the few home games I saws him play I thought he was energetic and remarkably brave but his technique sometimes let him down. This season there have been even less chances to see him but what I have seen has been impressive.

:018: Fewer.

I need a new hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00