All I want for Christmas is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people to realise that Santa is an anagram of the antithesis of what Christmas is supposed to be all about. :lightning:111::059::present:

For people to recognise it for the traditional pagan ritual it really is (therefore open for celebration by all faiths, including atheists/agnostics and Jedis) and stop stuffing Christian shite and dogma endlessly down our throats

It's Santa's birthday - get over it

I would love to see the world enveloped by an umbrella of misery, and there to be a bucket of pain at the end of every rainbow.

I would like to see hate flowing freely from taps, and anger piped down through the telephone line.

I would like to see warfare around every corner and poverty in every street.

Bust most of all I'd like to see the rivers and lakes overflowing with people's tears of sadness.

I would love to see the world enveloped by an umbrella of misery, and there to be a bucket of pain at the end of every rainbow.

I would like to see hate flowing freely from taps, and anger piped down through the telephone line.

I would like to see warfare around every corner and poverty in every street.

Bust most of all I'd like to see the rivers and lakes overflowing with people's tears of sadness.

Grumpy ****

2_Grumpy-Cour.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48