All I want for Christmas is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe mental illness would be a more appropriate topic........

I know that was directed at me and I take offence to that Homer. You know I have problems and all you do is come on here and mock me even though there are millions of other people with mental health problems. I can't help it and I just want to be accepted...

I just don't want it rammed down my throat thats all...:102:

Exactly. Hence why I get severley narked off when I'm in town and there's someone talking about all that sort of stuff in a fecking loudspeaker so you have no choice but to hear it.

3 points, but I suppose thats already been said

why do you have to bring football into everything? I don't mind other people supporting a team but I do object to having it rammed down my throat all the time. I just want to visit a message board in peace.

That's twice you've chosen to walk away now.

Lily livered yellow belly defeatist white flag waving numpty :)

I never said I wouldn't be back. If I was a coward I would've said nothing about being a Christian in the first place. Oh sorry, am I ramming it down people's throats again? I better go see a shrink I guess cos I must be nuts for believing in a God. And if this topic is so boring how come it gets so many responses? :icon_roll

I never said I wouldn't be back. If I was a coward I would've said nothing about being a Christian in the first place. Oh sorry, am I ramming it down people's throats again? I better go see a shrink I guess cos I must be nuts for believing in a God. And if this topic is so boring how come it gets so many responses? :icon_roll

Who is it that has accused you of ramming anything down anybody's throat?
I must've missed that post, either that or I think you must have some kind of persecution complex foxin_oz.

There's two things I really really want for Christmas.

Snow, on Christmas morning when I wake up.(Been asking for that since I was about 3 and it ain't happened yet) and a Cricut Expression with all the cartidges to go with it!(It's not that expensive......£360 the machine, each cartridge £60)

I've got more chance of getting one of the Take That lads under the Christmas tree wearing nothing more than a strategically placed festive bow.( mmmmmmmmm)

I know that was directed at me and I take offence to that Homer. You know I have problems and all you do is come on here and mock me even though there are millions of other people with mental health problems. I can't help it and I just want to be accepted...

I won't rest until you are locked away in a secure unit, Singth, and you know that

why do you have to bring football into everything? I don't mind other people supporting a team but I do object to having it rammed down my throat all the time. I just want to visit a message board in peace.
sorry:icon_redf

There's two things I really really want for Christmas.

Snow, on Christmas morning when I wake up.(Been asking for that since I was about 3 and it ain't happened yet) and a Cricut Expression

Here you go BF, on me :icon_bigg
View attachment 2532
Sorry I can't run to the snow too though :)

Last edited:
I won't rest until you are locked up in my dungeon, Singth, and wearing a tutu, you know that
sweet baby jesus, if you must do this sort of thing use PMs.....

Who is it that has accused you of ramming anything down anybody's throat?
I must've missed that post, either that or I think you must have some kind of persecution complex foxin_oz.

You missed it. :icon_roll

That's deliberately anti-Christian MK :018:
Sorry to offend you homer.
I'll best get the sackcloth and ashes out and it's about time I did a bit of self-flagellation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48