All I want for Christmas is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said "Bigger cock" yet?

You all happy with your cock size?

Blimey.

From what I've seen at half-time's you are all sadly wanting.

For people to recognise it for the traditional pagan ritual it really is (therefore open for celebration by all faiths, including atheists/agnostics and Jedis) and stop stuffing Christian shite and dogma endlessly down our throats

It's Santa's birthday - get over it

Well there goes my Christmas wish ... (i notice you never said muslim shite or buddhist shite or hindu shite). How fair and reasonable of you. :icon_conf

Well there goes my Christmas wish ... (i notice you never said muslim shite or buddhist shite or hindu shite). How fair and reasonable of you. :icon_conf

Last time I noticed, Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus do not generally witter on endlessly about "what Christmas is really about" and/or "the true spirit of Christmas" etc. etc.

If they did, they would have got a mention :icon_roll

Last time I noticed, Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus do not generally witter on endlessly about "what Christmas is really about" and/or "the true spirit of Christmas" etc. etc.

If they did, they would have got a mention :icon_roll

Do you happen to have a chance to read the metro? Great letter from a guy today saying that people should accept Christmas for the Christian holiday it is. As I read it I thought "oooh, Homer was wrong then"

Why do people have to stick their snouts in to other peoples lives and tell them what and what not to do,accept or believe:icon_conf:icon_roll

Do you happen to have a chance to read the metro? Great letter from a guy today saying that people should accept Christmas for the Christian holiday it is. As I read it I thought "oooh, Homer was wrong then"

People like that are to be pitied in my opinion.
It just demonstrates the power of religious brainwashing when anybody with half a brain can see that Christmas patently has nothing whatever to do with Christianity.

People like that are to be pitied in my opinion.
It just demonstrates the power of religious brainwashing when anybody with half a brain can see that Christmas patently has nothing whatever to do with Christianity.

If thats what the guy who wrote the letter wants to think but quite why he wrote letter demanding us all to be like it is beyond me.Haven't these people got anything better to do ?:icon_conf

The way I understood the letter was Christians celebrate Xmas for the birth of Christ. Not necessarly everyone - the last line he mentioned something about whilst Christians are in the Church celebrating and him at home drinking port watching Morecambe and Wise. Basically celebrate Xmas but don't restrict to Christians.

Tuesday, there was some twat demanding it's all about Christ. It's all about family and I think it's a fecking good thing we have a celebration about it and give gifts to one another. Get very merry but never disorderly.

Last edited:
If thats what the guy who wrote the letter wants to think but quite why he wrote letter demanding us all to be like it is beyond me.Haven't these people got anything better to do ?:icon_conf

The original intent of my post was a Christmas Wish ... as the thread was intended to be. Not to change anyone's beliefs. I'm not trying to brainwash anyone. Just expressing my own personal Christmas wish. If you want to turn that into yet another debate on Religion fine, just don't be too disappointed if I don't join in. I'm hopelessly outnumbered on here anyway. And you're all far too intelligent for me. I guess I'll just shake the dust off my feet and walk away.:icon_conf

I guess I'll just shake the dust off my feet and walk away.:icon_conf

That's twice you've chosen to walk away now.

Lily livered yellow belly defeatist white flag waving numpty :)

The original intent of my post was a Christmas Wish ... as the thread was intended to be. Not to change anyone's beliefs. I'm not trying to brainwash anyone. Just expressing my own personal Christmas wish. If you want to turn that into yet another debate on Religion fine, just don't be too disappointed if I don't join in. I'm hopelessly outnumbered on here anyway. And you're all far too intelligent for me. I guess I'll just shake the dust off my feet and walk away.:icon_conf
You won't find me debating about Religion,live and let live me,if people want to believe in a God and it gives them peace ,help etc then good for them.If you believe in a God then there is one,I don't think its open to question.I just don't want it rammed down my throat thats all...:102:

Last edited:
There's jobs for them that are prepared to work...

mcjob_0605.jpg

:icon_wink

It does seem to be creeping into a fair few threads on here just lately.

I think we ought to discuss something less controversial and contentious instead - like politics :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48