All i want for christmas is.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
to finally get a day off!! I hate Christmas!!!!! (although it's a third of my years takings in December alone - suppose should be used to it now)

I also want panic buying "scuuuuuuuuse me, ave ya got that thing on the telly...." middle-aged GMTV-worshiping hags to f**king give me 30 seconds to myself on the shop floor so i can actually put some stock out for them - bitches!

..for it to be all over.
I can't ****ing stand all this Christmas bollocks.

..for it to be all over.
I can't ****ing stand all this Christmas bollocks.

Same here. The only good things about christmas are christmas dinner, and an excuse to play the 'Fairytale of New York' as many times as possible.

Other than that, I hate it and can't wait for January to come. I don't believe in any of it anyway so don't see much point in celebrating it.

To wake up and realise that the last ten months have been one long bad dream !!!

What don't you believe?

Do you mean you don't believe in eating, drinking, presents, time off work etc?
You can ignore the rest, it's just made up bollocks.

I don't personally believe in the whole Jesus' birthday, and all that malarky.

I can eat and drink throughout the year, I'm not getting any time off work seeing as I am working part time and don't work on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Years Day anyway so still doing usual shifts, and as far as presents go - it would be much better for everyone to buy themselves something rather than buy each other some tat that you will never use!

Bah humbug.

Take the religious shite away, I think the ideology of Christmas is smashing. End of the year, everyone have a break for a bit and exchange presents and have a day with the family. Simple really - spend some time not worrying about the next crisis the media are going to confront us with.

Take the religious shite away, I think the ideology of Christmas is smashing. End of the year, everyone have a break for a bit and exchange presents and have a day with the family. Simple really - spend some time not worrying about the next crisis the media are going to confront us with.
That seems to be the sticking point for a lot of people.

thats one thing i do love about christmas-on boxing day when all 24 of my mums side of the family meet up :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46