All in all it's just another face on the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
And next is Captain Morgan:

16.jpg

Caught during the painter's lunch break.

But he was soon back at work:

painter.jpg

painter2.jpg

To recap, this is what we started with:

01.jpg
And then Riyad was added to the right:

17.jpg

And Kasper to the left:

18.jpg

Shini will be next, to the left of the current group.

I'm not normally in favour of yellow lines but to get a decent view of the whole scene some are needed here - and perhaps the removal of a lamp-post:

04.jpg

Incredible, what a talent

Incredible, what a talent

Not bad for a QPR fan, eh?

He's got about another free week at the Holiday Inn Express but he reckons it will take another three or four weeks to complete it after that. He still doesn't know where he will be staying during this time.

It seems that he is getting no sponsorship for this and only doing it to advertise his work.

King Power should sponsor it and get a logo on there

I am sure someone will come forward to sponsor him as it could become a tourist attraction.

I'm surprised a man from the council hasn't been along and jet-washed it off.

The chap has got the permission of the wall's owner.

Not bad for a QPR fan, eh?

He's got about another free week at the Holiday Inn Express but he reckons it will take another three or four weeks to complete it after that. He still doesn't know where he will be staying during this time.

It seems that he is getting no sponsorship for this and only doing it to advertise his work.
I was under the impression Mark's Electrical invited him back to do the team, and assumed from that he'd be getting something in return for it. His plan was only to do Ranieri and the logo.

How long until some bitter, talentless gutter dweller comes and ruins it though?

Impressed. Either the City council or King Power should commission this bloke to do another one of these, in a more prominent position in the town. I'm not a fan of statues, they don't do much and they only look good when you dress them up, like with scarves and wigs and such! Some thing about twice the size of this would be a fitting tribute to our Immortal Foxes... save the statues for the Champions League winning team! :cool:

The original of Ranieri with the flag is epic but it's difficult to believe it's the same artist that's painted the players faces. It's still amazing, don't get me wrong but the Ranieri painting is a cut above.

Well done to Mark for giving permission.

The original of Ranieri with the flag is epic but it's difficult to believe it's the same artist that's painted the players faces. It's still amazing, don't get me wrong but the Ranieri painting is a cut above.

Well done to Mark for giving permission.
I thought that. Mahrez in particular looks very Picasso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670