All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the insight is too much to bear...

Watford will sign Helguson (Bolton) –free, Wes Hoolahan (Blackpool) –1 million, DJ campbell (Leicester) –850 k, Aaron Mclean (Peterborough) –900 k, Kandol (Leeds) –750 k, Denilson (Arsenal) –loan, Lita (Reading) –1.3 million : – Leaving will be Demerit to Middlesborough–2.5 million, Doyley to Queens Park Rangers–1.6 million, Kabba to Nottingham Forrest–300 k, Hoskins–Southend–500 k

AVfc
Ins: Guzan (Undisc. )
Hart (£8 million) or Jaaskelainen (Free)
Miguel (£8.5 million)
Dunne (£5 million) or A Ferdinand (£4.5 million)
Mattock (£2 million)
Sidwell (£4 million)
Riise (£3 million)
Milner (£5 million)
Bullard (£5 million) if Barry Goes
Doyle (£4 million)

Davies to become new Leicester manager and sign Lee croft, Andy todd, Darren Moore, gower, colbeck and bywater.

Thracian.

TNBD for manager, eh. That's one we hadn't thought of

Sven-Goran Eriksson is now available? :102:

He's got no experience managing a club our size, never mind in this division and he's never played for us. I'd be surprised if he even has his coaching badges.

Guess he's on gardening leave now then? :icon_wink

No he has to get his hoes out of the way to move on to other hoes……:icon_redf

You know where from. :icon_wink

Milan Mandaric's first choice Billy Davies is stalling on the Leicester hotseat until he can be given assurances that full compensation be awarded should Mandaric decide to wield an early axe on his tenure.

Leicester City will appoint newell not Davies, thracian does not know what he's on about, he will sign Dean brill
David bell
kilkenny
Varney
and McLeod (swap for dj)

Moreton

Milan mandaric will cut the list of candidates from 20 – 4 this week and the 4 left will be Davies, grayson, money and gregory.
Mandaric has lined up a swap deal with Sheff United for the new manager.
N'gotty out – Stephen Quinn in

Ched

I have it on good authority that the next Leicester manager will be announced as John Gregory, as much as the Leicester fans do not want him he knows the club as he used to be a coach there. possibly taking up the role of manager in the next week.

When this happens the following players will leave.
Dj Campbell (Watford)
Howard (Norwich)
Clemence (Birmingham)
McAuley (Ipswich)

Players that JG will bring in.
David Bell (Luton)
Huckerby
J Scotland (Swansea)
Aaron Mclean (Peterborough)
Darren Moore (Derby)

dh

That will do nicely, sir.......

http://www.clubfanzine.com/ipswich_town/showNews.php?id=11181

Leicester Want £1.75m for McAuley?
Tuesday 03 Jun 2008 11:07:05 by Phil
Town will have to pay Leicester City £1.75 million if they want to sign defender Gareth McAuley, according to tabloid reports this morning. Over the weekend it was claimed that the Blues had had a new bid of £1 million turned down by the Foxes.
Jim Magilton has been chasing the Northern Ireland international since January when he previously had three offers rebuffed.

McAuley is widely tipped to leave the Walkers Stadium this summer after Leicester’s relegation to League One, with Magilton viewing the 28-year-old as a replacement for the retiring Jason De Vos. QPR, managed by Magilton’s best friend Iain Dowie, are also understood to be after the Larne-born defender.

Town’s interest in McAuley, who scored two goals in the Foxes’ 2-0 win at Portman Road in February 2007, first surfaced in early January with the Blues continuing to pursue the former Linfield, Crusaders, Coleraine and Lincoln man throughout the transfer window.

McAuley, 6ft 3in tall, joined Leicester on a free transfer from Lincoln in the summer of 2006 after his contract at Sincil Bank came to an end.

Capped 10 times by Northern Ireland, McAuley signed a new contract at Leicester in February aimed at keeping him at the Walkers Stadium until 2011, however, it is rumoured that a clause in that deal will allow him to leave for a fee at a pre-agreed level now that Leicester have been relegated. If today’s reports are to be believed, £1.75 million appears to be that figure.

From the BBC rumours. :icon_wink

Blackpool boss Simon Grayson is being lined up by Leicerster chairman Milan Mandaric to take over as the club's new manager. (Daily Mirror)

You know where from. :icon_wink

C+. Very poor work Steven. You missed the inside info on our latest possible signing.

I am a loyal Evertonian and although I appreciate the Everton rumours posted on this site, some are never going to happen. Owen will not move to Everton Fact, Owen is demanding wages at minimum 75–80,000 a week. Kenwright is highly unlikely to sanction such a demand as the clubs highest earners, Arteta, Cahill, Neville are all paid less that 50,000 a week. Sources in the club have however confirmed an interest in a number of players, Arshavin, Huntelaar, Ashton and a defensive midfielder to replace Carsley are priorities. Although I am originally from Liverpool, I now live in Leicester'shire and can confirm that Paul Anderson, Liverpool Youth Team will be loaned out to a title challenging championship team, Birmingham and Reading have been suggested although a local move to Leicester or newly promoted Forest has not been ruled out. I also have sources inside Leicester City as my brother is a football in the community worker and he has informed me that Mattock and Stearman will be moving to Sunderland and Aston Villa respectively. The toffeeman

From the BBC rumours. :icon_wink

Blackpool boss Simon Grayson is being lined up by Leicerster chairman Milan Mandaric to take over as the club's new manager. (Daily Mirror)

Ummmm, i've had mixed rumours on this. Both from very reliable sources. One is saying Grayson wants to come here, he's been approached etc, the other is confirming Grayson wants to come but MM isn't all that interested.

Maybe things have changed, and Grayson is the only one willing to work under MM :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669