All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's unfair for me to expect everybody to understand "tongue-in-cheek" type posts.

Shame really.

That's the one-dimensional side of the web for you. To aid you there are emoticons of course, or else just don't bother?

The majority of people use :icon_wink or :icon_lol: or :icon_conf at the end just to let everyone know :icon_wink
Oohhh, I wish I too could be just like the majority..............:icon_wink

I see Alain Perrin has stepped down at Lyon...

(this isn't a rumour, just me throwing any name into the hat to give Milan a better idea than the nonsense mentioned so far)

..... and Jimmy Quinn at Camb Utd. He is an ex player of ours as well.

So the craic is that Darren Moore and 'A Manager' will be announced tomorrow? :102:

Can't be arsed to read through all the crap! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
So the craic is that Darren Moore and 'A Manager' will be announced tomorrow? :102:

Can't be arsed to read through all the crap! :icon_lol:

It was, but as far as the manager issue is concerned, MM has said the decision will now aim to be before the end of the week.

The majority of people use :icon_wink or :icon_lol: or :icon_conf at the end just to let everyone know :icon_wink

I rarely do. :icon_wink

Ban that Ched I say. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

My name is Ched. I have just seen John Gregory pull up outside of the Walkers. Looks like he's the new manager.

I expect the Walkers is also a good place to hold interviews. Not conclusive even if true.

I love the way he started it with "My name is Ched", I read it with a Forrest Gump accent after that :icon_lol:

I expect the Walkers is also a good place to hold interviews. Not conclusive even if true.

I love the way he started it with "My name is Ched", I read it with a Forrest Gump accent after that :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol: lcfc is like a box of chocolates, tou never know what your gonna get

or

my name is ched, and i beleive in karma. im just trying to be a better person

Leicester will appoint John Gregory as manager this week, and he could make these signings:

in:
Rob Edwards (Wolves)
Angelo Balanta (Queens Park Rangers–loan)
Daniel Nardiello (Queens Park Rangers)
Darren Moore (Derby)
Nathan Delfouneso (Aston Villa–loan)
Enoch Showunmi (Bristol City–Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687