Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got back from holiday in Ibiza and I've missed so much. I can't believe it all and am shocked to say the least. This just makes me lose my love for leicester that little bit more. I can't relate to the club as I once could. It's sadly all business nowadays. The traditition of the family club that has a backbone of loyal players and and staff has gone and so has my enthusiasm. Goodbye leicester city.

He said he hoped that there were no "Bring Back Martin Allen" posters on Saturday or he might cry

Nope he didnt, je just said he thought it was the best thing for the club. He didnt think we were going to get promotion.

(We have only played 3 games!!!:038:)

Nope he didnt, je just said he thought it was the best thing for the club. He didnt think we were going to get promotion.

(We have only played 3 games!!!:038:)

Enough about Allen, what did he say about Joey?

This is exactly what he said.

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric has revealed his doubts over Martin Allen's ability to lead the Foxes to "the top of the mountain" were behind his sacking.

Days of speculation culminated on Wednesday with Allen parting company with the club he managed for just three games following his appointment.

The club admitted there had been a "breakdown in the relationship" between Allen and Mandaric, believed to have stemmed from differences of opinion over the signing of veteran striker Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.

"That was my decision to do it, but I do what is the best for the club," Mandaric said of the Allen's departure.

"It's not the games, it's not the results, it's looking at where I am going to be at the end of the season, not where I'm going to be after three games.

"When you want to go climb on the mountain, it doesn't mean you are always going to go with everyone that started the climb.

"There were certain differences about how to get to the top of the mountain."

Allen's sacking came less than 24 hours after on-loan defender Clive Clarke suffered a cardiac arrest during a Carling Cup clash with Nottingham Forest.

But with Clarke seemingly now stable in hospital, Mandaric claims he can start looking for Allen's replacement.

"It was a hard last 24 hours for me relating to Clive and I'm so relieved he is better," Mandaric added on Sky Sports News.

"Now I will make this decision because time is of the essence and we are going to start (looking) for a replacement very soon."

So much for the 3 year plan.

Are people actually complaining about the fact that Mandaric wants us to get promoted this year rather than in three year's time (and actually believes that we can) ??

Please tell me it isn't true

what's he saying?

The SSN guys said Warnock, Megson and Grayson then Milan said and someone Capello.

hmmmm...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00