Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan said we were ater Fabio Capello???!?!?!?! You taking the piss.

No he didn't.

The guy doing the interview said to him something along the lines of "Names that have been mentioned as being on your list so far include Neil Warnock, Gary Megson, Simon Grayson... Warnock was someone you said you spoke to last time, will you be talking to him again?" and Mandaric replied "I think I've seen Capello on that list as well! We've not spoken to anyone yet there is no list" basically.

It was a joke ;)

I think to have seen Capello mentioned on the list, he must've been reading these forums earlier! ;) Someone mentioned Capello...

This just makes me lose my love for leicester that little bit more. I can't relate to the club as I once could. It's sadly all business nowadays. The traditition of the family club that has a backbone of loyal players and and staff has gone and so has my enthusiasm. Goodbye leicester city.

If you are serious, close the door on your way out. Otherwise, take a chill pill or two, have a lie down and post again when you have rested. It's a shock at first but it all seems so very different after a few hours contemplation :)

Milan said we were ater Fabio Capello???!?!?!?! You taking the piss.

No, you're being wound up. Milan said, with a grin, that Capello had been mentioned. He says that he hasn't got to the stage of interviewing anyone. We could get a new manager before the QPR game but that he couldn't guarantee anything; we just have to trust him.

- with all due respect, trust has to be earned.

Last edited:
Capello was one of the managers looking at was inside the ground.

The other was Guus Hudinck. Hidinck and Copello are about to have a fight to see which one gets the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69