Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a)You are right. b) I will accept everything he does from now on.

c) I never liked having a point of view anyway.

a) I know ;)

b) I never said you have to accept, I just said MM will do whatever he likes whilst he is owner which is clearly true by todays happenings.

c) I said the situation was a "****in' joke". Can't really expand on that anymore as I am still in shock and think it is a good summary of LCFC at the moment.

Barbers just been on RL saying MA had rubbed a number of people at the club up the wrong not just MM

Barbers just been on RL saying MA had rubbed a number of people at the club up the wrong not just MM

Dorris the tea lady is up set so lets sack the manager.... who cares about those muppets they have nothing to do with what actually matters.

Brilliant

This is great, it's like watching a load of ants shitting themselves running around after somebody has taken the top of their nest :icon_lol:

More ****ing panic in here than outside Next at 5.00am on Boxing Day.

Chill guys, we'll get a new Manager, and one that will win games before spouting his bullshit and claptrap.

Great to see an owner of a football club who doesn't listen to a bunch of over emotional nutcases who couldn't run a business of they tried. If I was MM and I witnessed the way the fans were behaving last night, I wouldn't give us the time of day either.

Good on you MM
:038:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stowell is back where he probably feels he belongs!!

This is just the worst!

I can safely say i am now a fan of the man that is martin allen and i will follow his career closely. I will be very jealous of the team who bags him.

Well said.

I wonder what overpaid "superstars" we'll be getting in by Friday.

MA is the first manager in god knows how long that actually cares about the players and the fans. agree with everything lako has said. i also am now a martin allen fan and envy his next club greatly. mark my words we have just missed out on a great great manager for this club. i am absolutely gutted tonight.

Nobody knows why he has been sacked but if he has had a bust up then its not that strange if i had a big argument with my boss i would probably get sacked aswell,plus it was less than ayear ago we all worshiped MM for saving our club from administration lets not get on his back now we owe him alot! I am not saying i agree with the sacking but there is nothing we can do about it so lets get on with supporting leicester city football club not individuals that work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669