Almost guilty for thinking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! Almost since this thread started we have steadily got worse and worse results.

Had we got at least some good results instead, what with the other teams getting some poor results, we could have been eyeing up that 2nd spot.

After tonight I think Norwich could put together a run that could see them finish 2nd.

On current form Burnley and Leeds look good for the Play-Offs with 2 from Swansea/Cardiff/Trees
-whichever 2 cling on when really any one of them could have been putting pressure on QPR rather than scrapping for a playoff slot.

There could be a team that sneaks into the playoffs from the pack but at the moment that is more likely to be Reading or even Portsmouth, both of which we still have to play, than City.

Somebody close it then! QUICK!!!

WOW yet again, we have completely lost the plot at the mo'. Can't see where a win is going to come from.

WOW yet again, we have completely lost the plot at the mo'. Can't see where a win is going to come from.

Why are you telling us? Do you think we give a shit about your lot :102:

I think that our tree hugging friend should look at the fixture list that F****t have got. I think that they will be 10 points behind the play off spots at the end of the season

Obviously we have the likes of Pompy to beat but I think that our season could hang on the Burnley game. Win that and we could sneak in to the play-offs on or around the last game of the season. Loose it and we're fecked

It seems wierd that some teams suddenly forget how to win.

Watford won something like six on the trot, got to the verge of the play-off places then went for about seven games unable to get anything.

Forest suddenly lose one game and then can't recover and now get beaten by anyone.

Coventry and Derby never did know how to win.

I love this Championship division, I'll miss it so much when we get promoted. Whenever.

On Tuesday night I thought our season was over, with the weekend's results I've let myself almost believe we could get promoted again. Next few games are paramount with Forest having big games against Norwich and Leeds over the next two weekends. I honestly think they'll be out of the top six by the first weekend of April probably replaced by Burnley but i'm hoping it will be us.

With QPR possibly being docked points for their south american third party ownership scandal the title race is now wide open as well. Not that i'm suggesting we'll leapfrog QPR but they could drop into the play offs which would be interesting

Why are you telling us? Do you think we give a shit about your lot :102:

There's really no need to be an arse you know. It isn't compulsory and I believe this is all about our respective clubs getting into - or not, the play offs.

Chill out dude, all this resentment of your betters isn't good for you.

I think that our tree hugging friend should look at the fixture list that F****t have got. I think that they will be 10 points behind the play off spots at the end of the season

Obviously we have the likes of Pompy to beat but I think that our season could hang on the Burnley game. Win that and we could sneak in to the play-offs on or around the last game of the season. Lose it and we're fecked

Nah, still have a few easy games at home - you lot and Burnley. Not bad away games - Norwich Leeds and Swansea :icon_cool

well. may I be the first to say your lot ain't getting shit from Norwich, Leeds or Swansea. but thats my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69