Almost guilty for thinking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock this thread and another 5 will appear in its place, spouting even more crap :icon_lol:

Another five similar threads will appear even if we don't lock this thread.

This thread should have been locked the moment it was created. Getting ahead of ourselves as usual.

3 points on Tuesday, nothing less will do.

It seemed relevant when we were on a five game winning streak and if felt like a genuine possibility!

Sheff yooo get their first win under Micky tonight, we beat Naarwich, Hull and Burnley draw, life will be looking so much better :)

Only 10 games left after tonight. It's the stage of the season when games occur thick & fast.

We need to win...and then win again on Saturday.

But is there anyone else thinking that we might be able to nick 2nd if we keep laying the way we are? I must admit I've just looked at the table and I genuinely didn't realise how close is it round those playoff spots.

I wonder if Sven has one eye on those automatic spots....

I blame you for all of this

I blame you for all of this

Me too! Almost since this thread started we have steadily got worse and worse results.

Had we got at least some good results instead, what with the other teams getting some poor results, we could have been eyeing up that 2nd spot.

After tonight I think Norwich could put together a run that could see them finish 2nd.

On current form Burnley and Leeds look good for the Play-Offs with 2 from Swansea/Cardiff/Trees
-whichever 2 cling on when really any one of them could have been putting pressure on QPR rather than scrapping for a playoff slot.

There could be a team that sneaks into the playoffs from the pack but at the moment that is more likely to be Reading or even Portsmouth, both of which we still have to play, than City.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69