Almost guilty for thinking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment was made on the Championship about Florist's injuries and the fact that they have little depth in the squad when this happens.
I'm thinking they aren't durable enough to see out a tough Championship season.
Away games at the Jacks, Filth and Norwich in the pipeliine, as well as the visit of your good selves.
I can easily see them not just missing the automatics, but having a fight to stay in the play-offs.

Comment was made on the Championship about Florist's injuries and the fact that they have little depth in the squad when this happens.
Away games at the Jacks, Filth and Norwich in the pipeliine, as well as the visit of your good selves.
I can easily see them not just missing the automatics, but having a fight to stay in the play-offs.

You have just cheered me up :)

The squad is paper thin and with several key players - Blackstock, Konchesky, Moussi etc out, it will be a struggle.

However - persist and endure we will.

The squad is paper thin and with several key players - Blackstock, Konchesky, Moussi etc out, it will be a struggle.

However - persist and endure we will.
**** me, yet another one injured....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673