Am I on a different planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel christmas is the right time to judge a manager, I felt taylor should have had until xmas, and the same with the southampton manager last year. I feel craig should have the millwall and reading games plus maybe 1 more and anything less then 6 points form those 3 games I think he should go.

You are correct he has a top 5 budget so even tho he has had to reduce the wage bill it is by no means small and the likes of luton who have a wage bill tiny compared to ours are flying high in the table.

Other things that are winding me up are his obsession with rab who is the worst keeper I have seen for ages maybe even worse then pieman, his handling of the left back position and his fallout with nils johannsen a player he brought in.

it has been said many times before and no doubt alot of you will be pissed of at the question, but if CL was sacked who would you replace him with. i am personally happy with the progress being made and would be very pissed off if cities fickle twat brigade forced him out of the club. Levein is a young manager, give him time atleast till the end of this season. and then judge him. we have a very young squad and the last thing the lads need is more upheavel. if in the long run it doesnt work out then it doesnt work out but atleast we tried and and atleast we know that we will be here no matter what because we are leicester city :)

CRAIG LEVEIN'S........................

lako42 said:
it has been said many times before and no doubt alot of you will be pissed of at the question, but if CL was sacked who would you replace him with. i am personally happy with the progress being made and would be very pissed off if cities fickle twat brigade forced him out of the club. Levein is a young manager, give him time atleast till the end of this season. and then judge him. we have a very young squad and the last thing the lads need is more upheavel. if in the long run it doesnt work out then it doesnt work out but atleast we tried and and atleast we know that we will be here no matter what because we are leicester city :)

CRAIG LEVEIN'S........................

BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

The end of the season for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00