Am I the only one losing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say Peter Taylor but I would then have to explain why Dave Bassett caught my imagination.

I've loved the response from the media to the Arsenal defeat. Essentially dismissed as contenders now from what I've seen. That will do us the world of good.

I'm starting to lost it I think.

Have random bouts of overwhelming emotion, from giggling to myself to nearly bursting into tears.

Isn't it lovely?

I'm starting to feel quite relaxed about it all, it no longer feels like we are living a dream, or overachieving. The team are exactly where they are supposed to be.

We have answered all the questions, bounced back from defeats, won under pressure, won when we're not at our best. They have all the qualities required of champions, and I now fully expect them to win.

Going into the final day a couple of points ahead and losing the title after a late goal, though, '89 style. "We've done well anyway, we've got CL to look forward to". Yes you're right but also: **** off. I would never ever get over that.

Sickening thought.

I'm just concerned I wont be able to get a ticket to any remaining away game after the ticket office have unfairly distributed them amongst themselves and friends.

I don't know if I can do this.

Morning People! A Happy Hammer just popping back to share! Firstly, let me reconfirm that which I think you already know - almost all football fans want Leicester to win the league if their club doesn't - it is as simple as that. To only a slightly lesser extent, us WHUFC fans are enjoying similar season to Leicester. One point of 4th place, 3 points off 3rd???? West Ham do not come back from 2 -0 down, away at Everton, with Everton just having being awarded a penalty (BTW it should have been a free kick outside the box!) with 15 mins to go - and win 2 -3. It just doesn't happen!

If this season continues the way it has been, then a Top 4 comprising Leicester, Tottenham and West Ham all finishing in the Top 4 is a possibility! ..... why not!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sickening thought.

I'm just concerned I wont be able to get a ticket to any remaining away game after the ticket office have unfairly distributed them amongst themselves and friends.

Depending on how many points you have, I can't imagine Sunderland selling out super quick being on a Sunday and on the tele.

I don't know if I can do this.

Morning People! A Happy Hammer just popping back to share! Firstly, let me reconfirm that which I think you already know - almost all football fans want Leicester to win the league if their club doesn't - it is as simple as that. To only a slightly lesser extent, us WHUFC fans are enjoying similar season to Leicester. One point of 4th place, 3 points off 3rd???? West Ham do not come back from 2 -0 down, away at Everton, with Everton just having being awarded a penalty (BTW it should have been a free kick outside the box!) with 15 mins to go - and win 2 -3. It just doesn't happen!

If this season continues the way it has been, then a Top 4 comprising Leicester, Tottenham and West Ham all finishing in the Top 4 is a possibility! ..... why not!
Welcome! A few WHU fans at work, and they are loving this season, as well as wishing my team all the best. A weird season to be sure.

Can't see any being left for non season ticket holders though. Tickets are on general sale to home fans. I had no problem sitting with them last season. Didn't have a goal to celebrate though.

I have a feeling there might be - an allocation of 3,100 for early Sunday afternoon on sky, with Man Utd and Chelsea away trips soon after.

We'll soon see I guess.

I need to boost my priority for the CL :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673