Speculation Andy Johnson & Jonathan Woodgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen Andy Johnson mentioned before, but I think he'd be a good Championship signing (if fit).

Woodgate would be superb, but he's not been released by Tottenham for just any reason. I don't want an expensive player at the club that's never going to play because he's always out injured. He'd be worse with injuries than Lee Morris!

I think Woodgate is just too much of an injury risk, as good as he'd be when fit. I doubt he'd sign a pay as you play deal to come to the Championship, and without that it's not worth it.

I've not noticed Andy Johnson around in a while... Has he been injured? Potentially a good signing, but I don't know if the reason I've not heard much about him is because he's lost it now.

I've not noticed Andy Johnson around in a while... Has he been injured? Potentially a good signing, but I don't know if the reason I've not heard much about him is because he's lost it now.

He's been injured for most of the last two seasons, with only several appearances in both.

To much of a risk i think but if he had some new legs he would be immense

So many names flying around at the moment ,its hard but we have to wait and see the outcome of them all,i feel sure sven will get us the best , with most of the names mentioned so far ,it seems to me hes looking for the right players.hey he no fool, hes been around to long.

Also it would be completely hypocritical to sign Woodgate but not give Tunch a new deal.

Yes and no...Both been out for a massive amount of time due to injuries but at the same time Woodgate was a massively better player than Tunchev ever was. I'm not sure whether I'd take a punt on either though.

Yeah, not the biggest fan of Johnson. Money can be spent better elsewhere.

Woodgate, when fit, is absolutely excellent....but that's been years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669